My Second Try At This

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tiziic, May 15, 2015.

1. Tiziic

Tiziic New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. So this is my second time trying to take control of myself since last year. I had made an account and even found a partner to help me through my first attempt at 90 days. It all went well, and I managed to reach 30 days cold turkey, however, a poor decision the next day kinda ruined all that I had managed. So after months of returning to numerous daily masturbation, I'd decided to try again and really see this through, along side some other little challenges like converting to taking cold showers, start working out to better my health. I'm going over to the thread, but I'll be looking for another partner.

I'm 18, 19 in two days.
    Straight.
    College.
    Really serious about this.

If you're interested in being partners, feel free to say so below or message me.

2. HUTCH28

HUTCH28 Fapstronaut

Hey Tiziic -- You can do this. One day at a time man. Set a reachable goal, then once you hit that goal set a more difficult goal that is reachable. Obviously, it's going to be very tough to accomplish what you want...but I believe in you.

3. WhiteSoul

WhiteSoul Fapstronaut

My story is kinda similiar, 19 years old, discorvered NoFap a year ago and reached 48 days, relapsed and then had more than a year of failing over and over again. I'm currently on day 19. I can definitely say that quitting is possible any time, the hardest thing is just to start. I don't know if I would make a good partner though since I'm quite anxious and it's not easy for me to talk about my feelings...

Greetings from Germany
    WhiteSoul