My home got robbed today...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Sep 2, 2023.

1. I feels really bad when you come back to your home only to find out that all your belongings are gone and your laptop isn't there and everything is a mess!

I feel really sorry for such thing, I tried to remain calm despite going through all of this!

I hope forget about the loss of my belongs... I hope.

I feel really really stressed and broken, I won't break down to that disease of PMO.

I won't give up, I will keep on fighting! Thanks for reading this my best friends.

2. Ammar2

Ammar2 Fapstronaut

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Hopefully you can cover up the losses. Paws and then this?? Aww man I hope you have better days. I will pray for your recovery!

Mr.Tony likes this.
  3. Thabk you so much Ammar - I know you are a good friend! Thanks my brother.

Ammar2 likes this.
  4. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

Stay strong Tony.

Did you call the police at all and report it?

Mr.Tony likes this.
  5. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

People are jerks. Stay strong Tony. The journey continues.

Ammar2 and Mr.Tony like this.
  6. I was abou to do it, but their families came by asking to solve the problem without making a scene, I asked to bring my stuff back and to never do that ever again.

Damn it, some people lack manners.

Thanks my friend!

7. Not everyone but a lot are indeed Jerks, Yup the Journey of Fapstronaut Continue! Thanks my friend!

8. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

do you have beef with that family?

Mr.Tony likes this.
  9. What do you mean by beef ?

10. LobsterPhilosopher

LobsterPhilosopher Fapstronaut

I know this is late but he asked you if you have a problem or dispute with that family, beef is a slang.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  11. No, I never had a problem with anyone - I was just working there and when I went away for vacation they came by.

12. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

Damn that sucks, but its been awhile, you probably feel better by now? If they broke in when you were on vacation then it means it’s premeditated and you’ve been watched and targeted for awhile. I’d move asap if I were you, for the sense of security or go get a strap.

Luckily, No one will ever rob me because I don’t have shit in my apartment. They can break in and steal everything that I own and fit it all in one backpack and I couldn’t care less because it’s all worthless shit. I’ll probably even let them take everything for being down bad enough to rob a guy like me lol.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  13. I'm okay and everything is fine now - thanks for your concern.

Ammar2 likes this.
  14. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

I'm glad everything seems fine now, but as another person said, you should move somewhere else if you can, just imagine what more they can do, not trying to scare you.

Stay safe!

15. kondziu

kondziu Fapstronaut

I’m sorry to hear that. Here are some steps you can take if your house has been robbed:

Call the police: The first thing you should do is call 911 or the emergency number in your country.

Do not touch anything or clean up until the police arrive.

Escape to safety: If you’re still in the house, leave immediately and go to a safe place.
    If you have kids or pets, make sure they’re with you.

Document everything: Take pictures of the crime scene and document everything that was stolen. This will help the police with their investigation and will also be useful when filing an insurance claim.

File a police report: If the police haven’t already done so, file a police report. This will help you get a copy of the report for insurance purposes.

File an insurance claim: Contact your insurance company and file a claim. They will guide you through the process of filing a claim and will help you get compensation for the stolen items.

Clean up: Once the police have finished their investigation, you can start cleaning up. Make sure to take pictures of any damage caused by the burglars before you start cleaning.

Fortify your home: Consider installing a security system or upgrading your existing one. This will help prevent future break-ins and give you peace of mind. Never post about long time leavings publicly online.

Make your address or phone number not listed anywhere.

I hope this helps!

Prophet Harry likes this.