Mountain be tossed in the sea

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Thomas8

Thomas8 Fapstronaut

It is written "Then Jesus said to the disciples, “Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.
    Mark 11:22‭-‬24 NLT"

My mountain is P, so I say to P, be lifted up and thrown into the sea.
    My mountain is sleepless nights, so I say to sleepless nights be lifted up and thrown into the sea.
    My mountain is a racing mind, so I say to a racing mind be lifted up and thrown into the sea.

What are your mountains. What will you say be lifted up and thrown into the sea?

Thank you God for giving us the authority to speak to our mountains and toss them into the sea.

In Jesus name we take this authority. Amen

2. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

My mountain is P, so I say to P, be lifted up and thrown into the sea.
    My mountain is procrastinating, so I say to procrastinating be lifted up and thrown into the sea.
    My mountain is doubting if I ever will have a P free life, so I say to a doubting if I ever will have a P free life be lifted up and thrown into the sea.

:)

Thomas8 and CPilot like this.
  3. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I have a few mountains. One was PMO but I see now that it was built on a peak of pride which in turn was built upon a mountain range of selfishness. I've had some success by calling on God to knock the peak off although there are moments I am tempted to build it back. Nevertheless, selfishness is the massive mountain in my life. Dear Lord, please cast it into the sea along with my pride.

Thomas8 and Kemar935 like this.
  4. Jesse

Jesse Fapstronaut

On the subject of faith that can move mountains - Jesus said that we can literally move mountains by having faith. It's that kind of faith that I want to achieve. It's a very lofty goal but it's doable - as written in scriptures.

Thomas8 likes this.