might need a coach along the way

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by boston08, Dec 12, 2023.

1. boston08

boston08 Fapstronaut

Currently I'm addicted to social media X, Instagram etc. for nearly a 3 years. I have connected with a whole host of Skype masterbators for the past 2 years.
    I've lost interest in gym and all hobbies and prayer for the past year and a half.

So here i am . I looked into NoFAP and it looks worth it. I ready and made my commitment last night.
    Current goal is: 30 days to --> 90 days.

I am learning how to use this site. I m very open to any help.
    From now on:

I quit:
    *PMO

My new habbits:
    *Gym membership and a weekly trainer i ve had for the past 3 weeks
    *Daily reading books (1 hrs per day) (3 days passed)
    *working on a diet and loosing 20 lb. Trying to quit industrial sugar.
    * get back to printing in the shop and the wood shop.

Current goal is: 30 days to --> 90 days.

born3 and Irishman37 like this.
  2. xuledywo

xuledywo Fapstronaut

Congratulations on taking a positive step towards self-improvement! It's commendable that you've set clear goals and are actively working towards them. Breaking free from addictive behaviors and establishing healthier habits can be a challenging but rewarding journey. Your commitment to quitting PMO, Skype, and social media is a significant first step. Focusing on your mental and physical well-being, such as going to the gym, reading daily, and working on a healthier diet, are excellent strategies. Incorporating activities like printing in the shop and woodwork can also provide a fulfilling and creative outlet. Remember, the key to success is consistency and gradual progress. It's great that you've set a goal from 30 to 90 days. Consider reaching out to support groups or individuals who share similar goals for additional encouragement and accountability. Stay resilient, stay committed, and celebrate the small victories along the way. You're on the right path towards positive change. Best of luck on your journey!

3. Olympus2567

Olympus2567 Fapstronaut