Males and the plague of the beta males

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Onceagain2.0, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

i think i am developing anger issues not really but its there

im sure we have all had some form of social combatant or some arsehole with an unchecked ego get up in your face for no reason other than they unsecure

usually the kimda dude you beat the breaks off and then they wana be buds llf
    i dont need any more friends

this for example the dude who thinks hes it must think i think im hot shit and his ego feeling bruised . ultimately im sitting here and walking here without a care in the world because im not a beta who attacks other people who are better looking better built taller . none of this shit bothers me at all . i just see people . but its the taller dudes who are so taken back by a jacked short dude

yano take your seat and fuck up .

i was in court last week . nothing major driving and licensing issues technicalities so will get off with a small fine.

im a fairly big dude im short but I'm fairly built im like 220lbs at 5ft6 ive always been built my fathers the same except he focused mostly on cardio surfing running and biking and has pretty insane calves despite being fairly inactive for quite sometime hes about 16stone.

i focused my energy in the gym lifting weights and running forest trails ive been lifting weights since i was about 8 lol
    played rugby played football played ice hockey would have enjoyed getting into mixed martial arts but never did.

people are usually either intimidated by my build or they trying to create conflict because they are bitches lmao

The arrogance and insecurity of men is just unreal as a short dude eho has generally no insecurity at all lol I don't follow that arrogant shit where dudes think everything should just be handed to them

Take this for example i was in the courthouse
    walked through security barrier signed in and went and took my seat there was another guy tall dude sitting in the row infront i was facing him left side on .

you ever get people who just dont relax when you sit anywhere near you know chest out back up straight. My father then comes through and takes his seat beside me and the dude then goes into a submissive position.

im just sitting down bro lmao dudes already got his back up

didnt think anything much of it until

i was having a discussion with my solicitor in an allocated room upon leaving this room walking down the corridor back out to the main waiting area this dude is walking the opposite way .

whats he do puffs the chest out and doesn't exactly zig zag more walks at me with shoulders out and the chest out . bullshit

first ive never met this dude before in my life and i would happily, knock 10 shades of shit out of him , but he didnt connect and i walked past completely unfazed.

but it draws into question the fragility of other mens ego and masculinity. i know you think your better llf . but yet the hot attractive blonde women in the waiting room couldn't keep.her eyes off me.

i mean if a dude acts completley unfazed to your obviously intimidated threatened and insecure actions what exactly do you get out of .

i mean whats your interpretation of masculinity and strength . my interpretation of masculinity is a fairly stoic approach it serves me well . were as some other males feel the need to become aggressive. yeah bro i see through this like a crystal clear glass window.

as a short male all i can generally say is so many tall dudes are straight bitches

generally i cannot day i have ever felt insecure to the point i just gotta act throw my shoulder into this dude

dudes like that boil my piss like back the fuck up stick to your own lane and stop demanding because your goina get knocked the fuck out im the kinda guy who avoids fights but when its green light and its now physical ill break your neck i just don't care if i kill someone in a fight this is why i avoid fighting

i got into.a fight with a best mate after he backstabbed me and me and his own brother kicked his ass. his bro just pushed him which he really didnt need to do but it was like a respect thing. generally im a lover not a fighter but i can definitely fight any way nearly beat him cold until his bro had to pull me off him . broken eyesocket broken nose and the dudes a 5ft11 kick boxer
    im 5ft6 220 lbs at the time i was about 180lb

ive been prosecuted for abh and got a 2 year suspended sentence after i had to defend myself outside a bar i saw red and again no stopping. broken jaw broken nose broken robs broken eye socket missing teeth i had to pay that guy £2000 for defensing myself

so yeah love a fight bring it bitch and ive put on about 30lbs of muscle since then

but i don't fancy going to jail for murder

arrogance and insecurity bro fucking pisses me off

dudes probably 100% once you get to know them and at end of the day these dudes probably just need a hug hahaha.