Making the woman feel comfortable when cold approaching

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Jun 18, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So been thinking, maybe we should think about, how can we make the woman feel comfortable when cold approaching them ?
    Thing is, it feels weird if total stranger cold approach the woman. I think it would feel also weird for us men I suppose if women did this to us. But men would be glad if woman did this to us men.

Br,
    Nfp

2. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I have yet to try this myself, but 'direct indirect' I think is a method that is more natural and comfortable.

Indirect = Asking about the weather or the cafe over the road and just talking, keep talking and hopefully it goes well. It may be more likely that in that case women will wonder where this is going, or if you're too afraid to make it go anywhere.

Direct = Showing interest straight away. It can work really well or be very awkward and put you off trying it again for a while.

Direct Indirect = Asking her about something topical, then after she answers show interest.

Example

You: "That cafe has a long line, you wouldn't happen to know if it's actually any good or not would you?"
    Her: *Laughs* "Yeah it actually is good!"
    You: "Good to know, to be honest I've already had my coffee, I just wanted an excuse to say hi, what's you name?"

I think this becomes even more natural if it follows after an exchange of eye contact and especially smiles.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2023
  3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Yes, I think it's very useful to make women feel comfortable when you cold approach them, because at the end of the day, they are approached by a stranger. Familiarity can help with that.

Yep, indirect-direct seems to work, basically start with something indirect and then move to direct. After she answers show interest.

Reborn16 and nfpexperiment like this.