Lets go!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HerobrineJ, Jan 8, 2024.

1. HerobrineJ

HerobrineJ New Fapstronaut

Hello fapstronauts, I am an ambitious 15 years old student that cannot save my time, energy and determination from PMO to accomplish my goals. I am under a lot of stress, including large volume homework and other works. I live in school during workdays. I have ambitions to do big things and be unique and experience life that no youtube videos have shown. Thus, thanks to my desperate sought after many fails, I found this community. Let us take a step forward and unleash our full potential one day!

2. @HerobrineJ

I can understand why you are under high stress with homework and the other work you mentioned, because the PMO you struggle with will take much energy of you, that you could instead have used on doing the more important things in your life.

The first tip I can give to be able to overcome this PMO issue you experience, is to have a strong determination, have strong self discipline and control. If you mange to master these three advices you have already come a long way in your goal to freedom. Might sound a bit harsh now, but as long as these aren't mastered it will be very hard for you to succeed.

I tell you this of my own experience, I have had some very hard time to master these things as well, but now when I am the master, the days aren't quite as challenging anymore and I know I will be able to conquer this addiction.

I wish you luck and stay strong!

HerobrineJ likes this.