Leakage after urinating/pooping

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by naruhina, Jul 9, 2023.

1. naruhina

naruhina Fapstronaut

Hey guys
    I had stopped leaking after peeing coz I was sober for a while(2 monthish)
    Yesterday I went to a party and got lil bit drunk (3 shots) and I leaked semen/white fluid while pooping.
    I have noticed I start leaking only when i consume alcohol? What’s the relation and should I stop drinking? please let me know
    I’m on 148 day of NoFap

imfinallyquitting likes this.
  2. I've noticed as an addict that I leak pee after peeing... Is this in relation to the problem? I assumed it was just a coincidence.

3. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Im not sure this is normal, better call a doctor. when I used to drink beer I always had foamy pee but never any white stuff, it was consistently only pee - just foamy-

4. naruhina

naruhina Fapstronaut

Is your issue fixed now? If yes, how did you fix it?

5. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

It just happened when I drank beer. I dont drink anymore, so it no longer happens.

naruhina likes this.
  6. NewJohnQ

NewJohnQ Fapstronaut

I talked to my doctor about this at my last physical. I occasionally have it happen during a bowl movement. He assured me it was nothing to worry about.
    Blood in it (more than just a little, or a regular thing), or constant leakage was when he said to check on with him.

7. StevenR

StevenR Fapstronaut

I don't really drink but I have had that experience too. Usually it happens if I haven't ejaculated in a week or so.

naruhina and NewJohnQ like this.
  8. WhiteLion

WhiteLion Fapstronaut

I would guess that the pressure from the full bladder or bowel movement combined with the muscle relaxing effect of the alcohol are the cause. There is going to be some build up in the prostate from doing what we are doing, but you should be fine. That happens to me every once in a while.

naruhina likes this.