Is it douchey to wear boxers?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tsukuyomi16, Jan 23, 2024.

1. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

Wearing boxers and letting the jewels do their thing is nice sometimes, you know, but I wonder if it makes the way you walk a bit like a douche bag. On the other side of the aisle keeping 'em strapped tight with boxer briefs can seem a bit too square. What do you think?

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Wear whatever you like!

onceaking, Sarah-Walker and Sonata like this.
  3. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

Come on, not even a sliver of an opinion?

4. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Boxers are for douches,
    Boxer shorts are for normie sheep,
    Briefs are for Kpop fanboys;
    Real alpha men go commando!
    They don't need underwear, their thick and hairy pubes function as natural underwear; it's good enough.
    The sigma male, however, does not abide by society's underwear standards,
    That's why he wears G-strings—a true rebel.

— A poem by Lao Tzu probably

5. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

I love it

6. Sarah-Walker

Sarah-Walker Fapstronaut

To be honest literally wear what you find comfortable, I don’t see anything “douchey” about wearing boxers.

hiimbubbles likes this.
  7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It is comfortable to wear boxers.

tsukuyomi16 and Sarah-Walker like this.
  8. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Just wear a thong bro

Boxes allow your parts to hang freely which prevents them from being constricted and being shorter. I don't see how boxers are douchey I wear them everyday. Every other alternative is just too uncomfortable.

tsukuyomi16 likes this.
  9. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

You're right. I was being douchey and blamed it on wearing boxers, lol. Real men wear boxers.

10. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

You should honor your own opinion! ^^

Sarah-Walker likes this.
  11. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

If you knew what my opinion was you wouldn't say that, I've read the communist manifesto 3 times.

When someone asks you what you think, and you respond with "whatever you think, your own opinion," its a polite way of saying, "stupid question, shut up." So am I understanding you correctly?

12. Sarah-Walker

Sarah-Walker Fapstronaut

I could be wrong but I honestly read it as you should value your own opinion, rather than other people’s.

ItsSeal likes this.
  13. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

DUH

...though there is something to be discussed about the resting position of genitalia and its effects on posture, walking pattern, humour, general disposition, maybe even libido (i.e. Do more effeminate societies tend to wear tight undergarments while masculine societies tend to wear a more liberated loin cloth. Is this deterministic or consequential?), but clearly no one cares to have such a discussion.

*clears throat*

Secretary of Defense: Mr. President, this war is only getting more and more deadly. Only the commander and chief possesses the trust of the people required to make this decision: should we press the button to nuke our enemy or should we not?
    President: Whatever you think!
    Secretary of Defense: But I asked your because it is a grave decision I am incapable of making on my own.
    President: You should honor your own opinion!
    Secretary of Defense: But-
    President: Its a stupid question, really. Stop bothering me with such nonsense, "to nuke, or not to nuke..." why don't you ask Shakespeare.
    Secretary of Defense: Shakespeare has been dead for centuries, sir.
    President: Oh, really? That's a shame.
    Secretary of Defense: Oh, why did America have to elect a former San Francisco Mayor during a time of war? He is little ado about everything, he is.

14. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

hahaha touché

15. i have never worn boxers, been a boxer briefs guy my whole life (well. technically when i was a kid i had briefs.) why do you like boxers better?

tsukuyomi16 likes this.
  16. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

Thank you for asking, lol. When I wear boxer briefs it feels like I am trying to hide my manhood and make it as small as possible in order to fit into a post 3rd-wave feminism world. When I wear boxers it feels like I'm being unapologetic about my masculinity (my crotch might stick out a little bit more and move more when I move, but why do I need to hide the fact that I am a man, women don't try to hide the fact that they have boobs). Idk, I'm crazy.

redplanetpower likes this.
  17. i completely get this. i like the comment you made about how women don't have to do the same. maybe i'll try them out and let you know how it goes

18. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

sounds good lol

redplanetpower likes this.