I'm going to use you for my streak - Day 0

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. ibis

ibis Fapstronaut

Hello, my name is ibis, i just relapsed like 2 hours ago, and I'm fucking tired of it, of failing, of telling myself "this is the last time and then i'll go clean". And since apparently I cant make myself do shit, I'm going to, at least, put my nofap streak out there for everybody in this group to see.
    My hope is that making this public is going to motivate me to not relapse, and if motivation is too much, at least shame me into not masturbating.
    So there it is, this is Day 0 of not touching myself, I'll be back tomorrow at the same time for Day 1.
    Any advise you have to help me in this journey is greatly apreciated
    (also, i'm really new here i don't know if i can swear or if this is the place to post this, tell me if i did something wrong) :)

2. ibis

ibis Fapstronaut

Hey, i am here, a day later, confirming that i'm on Day 1 of my streak. It wasn't that difficult, mainly because I avoided triggers, and i know it's going to be more difficult avoiding those, twitter and tiktok have some wild shit going on sometimes, but I'll do my best.
    So here it is, Day 1 on my no masturbation and no adult content streak, see yall tomorrow

3. ibis

ibis Fapstronaut

Heyyy, I'm back, I just discovered the forum for rebooting, I feel like that place is the place to make this kind of posts, but I'm already here sooo, this stays. I realized that i do this because having somewhere to materialise my thoughts and struggles helps me a lot, regardless if i get people to see this, It's better than just letting my streak be in the air, not tangible.
    If in this journey i find myself getting close to relapsing I may move this to the rebooting section, where it belongs, but for now i'm fine with this.
    So here it is, Day 2, see you all tomorrow