If I jumped from the middle apartment window what realistically would happen ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Massimo 2002, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Massimo 2002

Massimo 2002 Fapstronaut

2. Massimo 2002

Massimo 2002 Fapstronaut

Now before anyone mentions suicide I would not die from jumping out the middle window so this has nothing to do with that I'm just genuinely curious to see what would happen and how painful it would be.

HealingBodyandMind likes this.
  3. terrasoar

terrasoar Fapstronaut

I don’t think anyone wants to be responsible for offering advice I think the neighbors might call 911

4. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

It depends on how strong your bones are and what part of your body hits the ground first and the technique of landing...

If you land on your feet then most likely you'll be fine without any major injuries.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
  5. AbelHimself

AbelHimself Fapstronaut

Does her husband have a firearm? If not, I would just take the beating.

6. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Nothing will happen, that's only 10 feet off the ground. Land with your feet close together and roll upon impact. Now get in there and practice your escape route.

7. RealitySurfer

RealitySurfer New Fapstronaut

The middle window on the ground floor? If you landed in a crouch, did a forward roll and sprung to your feet it might look pretty cool.

8. You'll explode and your face will turn the wrong way round like Daffy Duck.

9. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

To be on the safe side - especially if you are not well trained in taking impacts and jumping about in sport etc - chuck out some couch cushions etc first so that if you land a bit wonky you will still be ok.

Another thing you can do - assuming you have the athleticism to do so - is lower yourself out of the window until you are at arm's length hanging off the ledge and then let go. Then you will only fall a couple of feet, which won't do you any damage at all esp if you try and bend your knees on impact best you can.

Talking about emergency situation, of course. Don't mess up your couch cushions just for fun :)

10. FastNCurious

FastNCurious Fapstronaut

break your ankle or your neck

thats about 12ft , head height what 14-15ft depending on your weight and bone structure and how you hit the ground . if you have underlying back or hip issues you could be in for a world of pain

11. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

You would probably feel some pain in your feet from the impact, potentially a pain that would last a while