I started not doing nofap for a while, but I am back, more motivated than ever before

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tomatoes are fruits, Dec 4, 2021.

1. nilPMOdone

nilPMOdone Fapstronaut

This is exactly my issue, after a week or two I get complacent. The 1 week streak itself becomes a trigger. But what I really want is a 40 day streak. It seems achievable after you've made it till a week and then you think ... well ... since I can achieve any length of streak its okay to fap it'll not kill me. All of that is actually the sinister habit creeping in again. I'll be more vigilant and no rewarding myself maybe a little ice cream that's it.

2. nilPMOdone

nilPMOdone Fapstronaut

In case of Instagram I never downloaded it and I think I've saved myself from a lot of unnecessary trouble. Here's a good podcast that'll pump you up to leave insta:

And in case of YouTube I'm happy to say that my account is 99% clean i.e. nothing related to PMO or nice looking women. I actively use the 'not interested' feature to push out all the unwanted content and it does wonders. I love my YouTube it recommends some of the best content on self improvement.

3. Tomatoes are fruits

Tomatoes are fruits Fapstronaut

Yes! nice, I hope you have a ncie journey. I am on day 1 I think, but no biggie, no urges so far :)

4. Tomatoes are fruits

Frick dude! I'm getting less of a grasp on my life. I can't do nofap anymore for some reason. I am so motivated. I just PMO, but I will stop PMOing from now on. Never again. That was terrible. It totally seems like I'm not serious with this due to the number of relapses, but I am so serious now. After the relapse my head is just swimming and I can't think straight, I feel naseau, and I don't feel motivated at all. Please don't relapse again.

FX-05 likes this.
  5. Tomatoes are fruits

Unbelievable, on day 8 after a PMO, feeling amazing, a little tired tho, but thankfully I'm outside these days with my family because I have the strongest urges now, so if I can get past this part, then I'll be good. I'll make it to the end

6. Tomatoes are fruits

Can't believe I'm on day 10, I'm doing great! I won't relapse :)

7. Hey, I remember we messaged each other on discord for a while about NoFap last year. It's great to hear that you're back. Keep up the great work man!

8. Tomatoes are fruits

@ElSicario You are so far! Day 122. Can we connect again on discord? I see your doing amazing, I would love to learn from you! Please message me sometime, I would love to chat. Also, I thought you disappeared from nofap because I didn't see you for a long time :(

9. Tomatoes are fruits

FRICK FRICK FRICK, I PMO TODAY. I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF. NEVER AGAIN. I AM HYPERMOTIVATED, I WILL NOT STOP FOR ANYTHING, I WILL RESIST ALL URGES

10. Tomatoes are fruits

Idk, I'm sick today, I want to relapse, but I WONT DO IT. I BELIEVE IN MYSELF. The reason I keep on relapsing is because I talk to my crush often and her eyes are so pretty and her hair is so pretty too and the way she acts is so cute and adorable, and it make me hard everytime, even thought I don't look at her sexually. So then I get a little wet and I relapse

11. Tomatoes are fruits

Hey, I was wondering if jerking off to girls faces was ok. I'm not looking at anything else, just their face. I'm a teen also, so my horniness is at maximum right now. Can I jerk off like once every week? Also, I've been so horny recently that I can't even focus, so maybe fapping will help me focus a little more and put sex off my mind?

12. Tomatoes are fruits

The only way I can hold up is to keep on listening to music or watch youtube. Is this ok? Is this normal, so that I won't relapse?

13. Tomatoes are fruits

Well I relapsed yesterday, but I'm feeling fine today. Deleting instagram helped me stop looking at girls that I thought were really pretty(which gave me boners and made me want to fap). It's been a good day so far

14. you got it man! just remember, you're doing yourself a huge favor quitting PMO at this age, something not many people can do. i wish i could've quit when i was in high school, i could've done more. you have the chance now, take it!

15. Tomatoes are fruits

Day 3, feeling super strong, no urges to relapse yet :)

16. Tomatoes are fruits

I'm not really horny at the moment, but for some reason I feel like I just want to masturbate. Like my brain just wants that shot of dopamine because it's not getting as much as it used to when I masturbated a lot.

17. Tomatoes are fruits

I relapsed :( I took a cold shower to punish myself, I promise I'm going to make it farther than I ever have this time

18. Tomatoes are fruits

Life just feels so monotonous and boring. Honestly I think it's because I haven't ever had a girlfriend and I really want one. I really want to cuddle with a girl and just fall asleep yk. There's this girl that I'm talking to, but she says she likes me but doesn't want to date yet.