I see the person not the status they hold

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BravelyKegger, Sep 16, 2023.

1. When I was young, I viewed celebrities as celestial beings, almost as if they were above the rest of humanity. I have noticed many people have these exact points of view; we view the military, celebrities, royalty, and the wealthy as special people who are somehow different from us. At the end of the day, they are people just like me and you; at the end of the day, we will all stand before God and be judged. I get into a lot of trouble in the Navy because I see the person and not the rank. Yes, you are an officer, but you are just a human.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I agree wholeheartedly. To be honest, I wouldn't even want to be famous. I don't want to be behave in a way that influences others. I'd rather live for me.

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I don't care much for celebrity gossip. I don't care who a certain musician is dating, I'm more interested in their music. There are some celebrities I'm interested in who seem to have lived an interesting life but even if they weren't famous I will still be interested in them.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  4. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

Being famous is and was always just a fantasy for me. I always knew when I was very young that I’ll never be famous. So I didn’t care for fame. Not then and not ever. I only envy the wealthy people who are low key and under the radar. They can enjoy their money in peace.

5. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

there is people that cannot be famous, some get heavy corrupted by richness and power and are complety dominated by an egotic way of life, some can’t handle it and end with suicide, I’m thinking about Avicii that in every video told us about joy of life, live a life you will remember, ecc…that means that become rich and famous does not gave what he was preaching about and for sone reason he warned us about. I mean you accumulate all these money and then when your Spirit left your material body then nothing of it will stay, it was just a piece of materiality that does not resist the immortality of the Spirit.

6. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Facts as the kids say.

We are all men. Men is what we are. I don't give a shit who you are.

Every man has his flaws. Every man has his qualms.

No man is greater than other.

6 foot 5 foot 4 foot 3 foot.
    2 foot 1 foot.
    No foot.
    Lots of foot.

Some are good. Some are not so good.

No man is better than his debtor.

7. Couldn't agree more!

EmperorLaStrang likes this.
  8. Sami77

Sami77 Fapstronaut

I think what makes u a celebrity of any type of job or division of life is bravery and power that comes from your heart and your life experiences , they fought for it despite the methods they took. I, same as u , i see them equally and i respect and praise what they accomplished , but i know in my heart they r just like us and that’s what they do for living , so my praises r fully for what they do not for them in person.