1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to change

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kazuki123, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Kazuki123

Kazuki123 New Fapstronaut

Hello NoFap,

I am a 26y old male, and today I have decided I need to take a grip of my life and change the way it is going right now.

About me, I have been masturbating since I was a kid, I didn't even knew how it was called at that time. I have tried multiple times to quit, but failed. Most of the times I told to myself that it will be ok, if I really need to, I can stop, but that is not the case. Last time I seriously said I will stop, it lasted for 2 weeks. Since then I have tried a few more times, but never lasted more than 2-3 days.

I feel like masturbation kept me down for the last 10-15 years. Because of it I lost a very big number of chances to improve myself, to make new friends, to go out more.

I never had a serious relationship with a girl, although I had my fair number of chances during high school and college, but I always hesitated. Lately I find it incredibly hard to even start a conversation with a girl.

Although I am 26, I don't feel like it. I can't say I realized much until now, except that I finished college, and that I have a job. But I need that to change, I want more from life, and that is why one of steps to accomplish this was to come to this community and seek advice from people who went through the same problems.

Thank you for reading, Good luck!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!