I am a happier man.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ranger-, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

Few months ago I was lonely, sad and stressed. I was stressing too much for my grades in college, I had few friend but still felt lonely and I was always sad for no reason. These days I change my mindset and started to improve myself, it was not easy but I did not give up I kept going. These days I try my best for my grades, study for hours almost everyday. In some subject I cant get very good grades because of my language barrier but I dont care I just give my best. I started to go to nature more often and outside, I still go outside alone but I started to make more friends ( My best friends are in another country). I am no more sad. Like Marcus Aurelius said "the happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts" I started to think differently and now I am happier. I am kinder, I dont get angry and I dont care what other people think. If I am happier you can be happier too just dont give up and keep going, mate.

Thank you for not giving up
    Thank you for staying strong
    Thank you for keeping going or keep going I dont know but what I know is that I am proud of you

You are a KING
    (Could you please tell me where I have writing mistakes so next time I dont do them, thanks)

Mara is back and drac16 like this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing that, mate.

3. Good luck bro, keep it up!