How to reduce brain fog?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Heypleasehelpme, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Heypleasehelpme

Heypleasehelpme Fapstronaut

Hey, how to reduce brain fog, I got it after binge relapses and my head is paining very badly, need help, do u have any solution?

cnajerald and Mr. Cooler like this.
  2. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Stay away from pmo. Try to make a new routine. Eat healthy. Sleep in night is important. See if you got any physical issues. Relapses aren't easy to cope with. Try meditation and exercise. Take medicines for headaches.

3. Joseph Campbell

Joseph Campbell Fapstronaut

Sometimes there isn't an easy solution for it- just gotta keep movin forward, right through that friction.

I find it useful to really reflect on how shitty your mind and focus feel after a relapse. Rather than shirking the negative feelings as quickly as possible, really pay attention to them.

Because then the next time you're tempted to use p or whatever other bad habit leads to brain fog, you will be that much more self-assured in deciding to use your time and energy in another way.

cnajerald and Heypleasehelpme like this.
  4. Heypleasehelpme

Yeah, I'm just really trying to implement all these activities but u know excuses making it hard and social anxiety come from no where !!!!

cnajerald likes this.
  5. Heypleasehelpme

That's deep.
    Yeah I know I made my brain a big mess and I played it very badly and now it's my brain turn to play with my life.
    I'm trying to heal.

6. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

I will share with you some tips in the inbox. I hope u find them useful. It's mostly for negative thoughts and constant relapsing, read them carefully.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    cnajerald and Heypleasehelpme like this.
  7. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Write down thoughts on paper (and goals\solutions). It clears your head!

Heypleasehelpme likes this.
  8. cnajerald

cnajerald Fapstronaut

Use a digital wellbeing being app (I use stay free which is free and allows to link devices). I have reduced my screen time from more than 7 hours a day to less than 3 hours a day. Now I have more time for other activities.

9. cnajerald

cnajerald Fapstronaut

Please send that advice for me too

Heypleasehelpme and Mr. Cooler like this.
  10. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Ok bro..

11. SoberGuy

SoberGuy Fapstronaut

Avoid P, start to do stuff that will need focus and attention like cook, study a new language, meditation, etc. and avoid social medias aswell. P by itself we already know is harmful, however always good to remind that social medias are similarly awfull due the ammount of content you are consuming and the "soft P" stuff you can find there.
    I guess we can simplify in a few words : Say NO to ANY ARTIFICIALLY SEXUAL STIMULUS

12. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Yin&Yang-Yūki Fapstronaut