Help me

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Robledoemanuel3

Robledoemanuel3 Fapstronaut

¿Cómo puedo vencer al PO? Siento que no encuentro la salida, me caigo una y otra y otra vez, llevo más de 10 años luchando con esto. Quiero vivir una vida en santidad pero es difícil para mí. ayúdame

jw2021 likes this.
  2. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I struggled with this for nearly 5 decades. Slowly, far too slowly, I learned a few important things. I learned that I cannot trust myself. I simply cannot expose myself to tempting images and expect not to sin. Secondly, since I cannot trust myself, I see that I need God to fight my temptations for me. To do this, God asks that we put all of our trust in Him. It is not enough to simply say these words to yourself. We must pray, sincerely, fervently and as long as it takes for the heat of temptation to leave us. Devoted prayer from our hearts is the key to fighting sinful temptations. God longs to draw you close, to fight for you and to teach you. All of this, He will accomplish in you if you make the simple act of regularly seeking His help through prayer.

jw2021 and Robledoemanuel3 like this.
  3. jw2021 likes this.
  4. Robledoemanuel3

Robledoemanuel3 Fapstronaut

simply thank you, without a doubt prayer is a habit which I have to improve. Today I have not masturbated and without pmo for 4 days, but I must seek more from the Lord. thanks for the advice.

Tao Jones and jw2021 like this.