Heartbreak and Craving for initmacy

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by shadow/Miko, Mar 13, 2024.

1. shadow/Miko

shadow/Miko New Fapstronaut

I've been doing nofap since I was 16, Had PMO addiction at 13. I've been on many steaks of high and low amount of days. Been learning from the past journeys and keep seeking to be a better person no matter what. I have always found my weakness that leads me to relapses is my escape from heartbreak, or the craving of being in a relationship with the opposite gender. I know I'm still young (18 years old), and There is always other fish in the sea. I know I shouldn't be chasing for relationships, instead of making myself better. It's just hard to deal with this and mostly feeling lonely at most times. I've gotten rejected, so much that one time I thought it would be a good idea to pay for intimacy. Obivously It wasn't a good idea and I don't support doing it, wasting a lot of energy and money. Its been tough. Just wondering how you guys deal with this?

Graff likes this.
  2. nickwrangler

nickwrangler New Fapstronaut

I used to feel the same thing, I didn't have a gf until I was 23. It wasn't smooth process I got rejected and ghosted, but in my case everything changed when I decided to accept myself and approached girls I liked without nothing to lose. strangely, it worked, I don't know how but it worked. But before that I cope rejection by making new friends and traveling alone.
    now I am facing a different problem, at 26, I am about to file a divorce, you have to make sure what makes you feel lonely, so think about it, don't be too rush in a relationship

again likes this.