1. kumarach

kumarach Fapstronaut

my health has gone haywire after the last FAP-FEST. i am down with severe cold and cough. apparently it's so bad i'm unable to swallow properly.
    Why do i write this here?? well right after i fapped for like 3-5 times that day i thought alright now let me take a cold shower. i had fapped my body was sufficiently warm and the high hadn't gone away till then. I poured cold af water on my head and i instantly felt my chest clogging up after a rough session of coughing.
    today morning it worsened- i was sleeping with the fan on. in a daumn chilly atmosphere thinking it's good for sleep and body.
    what i had not taken into account was my body temp was above avg and i was feverish.
    today morning i got a bottle of cough syrup and was able to sleep peacefully. now the takeaway from this is that
    • never challenge yourself with things which seem utterly impossible(well i'm not saying don't motivate yourself with it.) as in assess the moment then and there.
    WHAT YOU THINK WAS IMPORTANT AND NEEDS TO BE DONE MIGHT BE ACTUALLY POISONOUS TO YOUR BODY AT THAT INSTANT.

• NEVER PUSH LIMITS JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SR IN MIND-USE IT AS A TOOL AND NOT AS A STANDALONE OBJECTIVE- if you do it won't last that way.

• the plus point in all this?? I won't be able to fap for the next 15-20 days or so.

NfBigGlP likes this.
  2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Something similar happened to me last week. I fapped twice in one day in the morning and early afternoon…
    Then, later that night, at around midnight, I suddenly had symptoms of a cold! And had a fever that night as well!

the fever lasted off and on for a day or two.. and the cold lasted about 3-4 days after that

I wonder if I had not relapsed that day if I would have still gotten sick

NfBigGlP likes this.
  3. Ascended Ninja

Ascended Ninja Fapstronaut

Fap fests destroy your resources. You need more jing and chi. You can pull from the air by visualing white light coming into your body, always into the lower body like legs and below belly button. In short burts on exhale and relax in inhale. . Or you can use chi transmissions to charge. I made a loop of damien mitchells qi tranmission in his bagua video:

Play this on repeat on your phone and get apps to keep the screen open forever until you lock and lock the touchscreen, then place your phone on your belly or something for hours. It will charge chi much faster than simply staying celibate. If you feel it as heat/bodyheat in the beginning its fine. But the heat will dimish as your chi increases. The heat is the meridians being busy absorbing the chi, its a bit too strong for them to just take it in like its nothing. Once you have some good chi reserves a couple months later, you can charge your own videos/pictures as the chi will refine per your personality once in your body. You want to use your own chi, not an external resource.