Have you noticed? Everyone has the common sense to pee when it's needed.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HelperX, Sep 9, 2021.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Thanks Rain Man.

2. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I saw it before you edited it.

You went on google asked the numbers in pi and then copied and pasted it.

Cause you don’t know anything.

You’re expert in nothingology.

I doubt you even have a degree.

3. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Nope, I didn't look on google at all, I typed all of that from my brain and my brother noticed a small error between 159265 whic I previously typed 152965, just a minor typo, that's why I edited, I know that it's 159265. We practise together to memorize the Pi constant and the atomic weights of elements of the periodic tables. I have fun doing that, you probably should have fun expanding your knowledge too.

4. FirefromAbove

Ehhh… Nice work of fiction.

I do actually!

Thats why I know more about sociology and criminology than you.

And common sense applies in different contexts.

I highly suggest you study it also.

5. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Lol, the heck you mean with "work of fiction", my brother is in the same room with me, I showed him the phone and he corrected me.

Common sense is common sense. You should always apply it and not do stupid things. Not hard to understand that.

6. FirefromAbove

You also said a few pages ago that ppl addicted to drugs should just stop doing it.

That shows a severe lack of common sense and poor understanding how drug addiction works. So it’s clearly evident that you don’t have expertise in common sense, to make such an assertion.

Maybe you should stick to your alleged expertise in math?

7. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

See? I was talking about pharmas, that they should stop selling addictive and deadly stuff. You lack common sense to read lol. I never said addicts should stop like it's not nothing. I know addiction is a serious issue and that stopping is not easy, thus they should seek professional help.
    I stick to knowledge in general and various subjects, not only math. I like to expand my knowledge.

8. FirefromAbove

At this point it’s redundant we have different world views.

We each think the others version of common sense is moronic. Even though you live in a delusion where you think you are the authority on common sense, when you refuse to elaborate ever instead of saying “it is”.

Then start studying sociology. You’ll see variables with in groups that can’t be explained through mathematic thinking and instead research and gaining experience of the group.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  9. FirefromAbove

Its at 13 pgs now!

:cool::cool::cool:

10. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

I find your reasoning of common sense moronic because it is. I don't think I'm the authority on common sense, I just talk about common sense for what it is, doing something that benefits you and doesn't negatively interfere with other people's lives and that therefore it's a logical and thus the right thing to do.

If they can't be explained through mathematic thinking, I'm not interested. You think that just because people do something in a certain way, then it's the right thing to do. It doesn't work like that. If a certain society doesnt prosper it's because of the behaviours of the people in it. If they lack common sense, then the whole society can go down.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  11. FirefromAbove

Never said that once.

12. FirefromAbove

See you cant articulate anything.

So hilarious. Was a fun read. You’re a funny guy I think you could actually make it as a comedian.

Imma hop off you have a good one.

13. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

I know you never said that once, you think selling drugs is common sense.

14. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

I really think your reasoning of common sense is moronic because it is. I also explained multiple times why it is.

Cya.

15. FirefromAbove

16. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut