God's Treasure

For Fapstronauts of the Protestant Christian faith.

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

People treasure artificial intelligence, gold, bitcoin, and many other things. These things do not lead to joy.

Proverbs 7:1 My son, keep my words, And treasure my commands within you.”

About 5% of Christians believe this verse, and about 5% of Christians are on a direct path toward fullness of joy. People think their habit is the problem. Nope. Not treasuring God's commands is the problem. It would be great if you quit your #1 problem, but most of us have a #2 problem, a #3 problem, and a #4 problem. Consider becoming obsessed with praying:

“Father, help me to treasure Your commands.”

I quit. Quitting showed me how great life is. Quitting made me aware of the spectacular value of treasuring God's commands. Many find the verses about lust difficult, but when we start to treasure God's commands, we see them in a new way. They become our great leading, glowing light. They become “The answer.”

Ways to learn the habit of treasuring God's commands. #1 Consider memorizing that verse and repeating it daily. #2 Consider printing out this article and reading it until it is “In you.” #3 Consider praying the above prayer often.

Consider working on this top ten quitting habit often.