Get Help When You Can.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mr. Unhappy, May 8, 2023.

1. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

All I can say is get help when you can.

I've been dealing with a ton of depression and not realizing it. This past Monday I was a inpatient at a hospital for depression. I had to deeply realize that I was still struggling with this illness. I was avoiding everything, extremely low energy from day to day basis. Most of all unexplained pain is a tall tail sign of depression as well as low libido. I just got back on medication and I want to encourage everybody to get help.

I've learned allot in the past week about coping skills. As well with behavior, this made me think allot about PMO, the triggers, what lead to the long sessions. Most of all I met some really great people at the place which I wasn't expecting at all. I've been out for seven day's with no technology really. When I came back to look at my phone it was weird to me. It was like something I didn't want to come back to. We had routines every single day. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner as well.

I've been on this site for a long time this is just a new account. But medication may be something you need even if you don't think it. I pray for all of us to get help or at least the confidence to retaliate against this PMO habit form. I felt like when you're around a group of people it diminishes instantly. This is a true fact.

waynebruce and joshuar like this.
  2. Cringe_king

Cringe_king Fapstronaut

How is life for you after visiting hospital?