Frequent wet dreams

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by lordprotector, Jun 20, 2023.

1. lordprotector

lordprotector New Fapstronaut

In week 5 of no masturbation, I haven't so much as looked at my nether regions in the wrong way. I've had 8 involuntary ejaculations while sleeping in this time period, today being the latest.

This is not my first rodeo with nofap so mentally and hormonally it wasn't anything I didn't expect, and my primary priority is getting over masturbation, but a bit of semen retention would be nice too. This latest wet dream was after 10 days of no ejaculation, and I just about went crazy with how horny I was. I bought some weights to channel the testosterone elsewhere but alas, I was woken up by moist underwear today.

I am not looking for advice so much as what your thoughts are, or personal experience has been. Since as I said even if I were to have a wet dream every night it wouldn't be a failure by my metric.

2. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

94 days in… I’ve had two (well - the first i felt coming on and controlled with kegels but was close!!!) at 28 days. The second at 40 days!

after 54 days dry… I keep thinking another must be coming along soon!!!

lordprotector likes this.