Feeling ashamed after kissing a girl last night

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by flowstacks, Jan 11, 2023.

1. flowstacks

flowstacks Fapstronaut

I went out to a nightclub last night and I was already pretty tipsy from drinking, so I got chatting to these girls in the queue. One of them was really into me and she stayed by my side the entire time I was at the club. I thought she looked alright at the time, so we made out. I later left the club with her, and it was snowing outside. Walking into the freezing air made me start realising that I wasn’t as much into her as I thought I was, and I started to feel less happy about kissing her. We went over to a quiet park and kissed some more, but it got to a point where I was shivering and I wasn’t having fun anymore so I took her home and went back to my bed very shortly after. Now in the morning I feel sad, like I got played, that she wasn’t really that attractive and her breath smelt so much of alcohol, and I just kissed her because I hadn’t kissed someone in a long time so at the time I was really excited so I went for it.
    How do I turn this experience into a lesson, or take away points that I can use to make sure I don’t make these strange decisions in the future?
    Thanks.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  2. I think you did a good thing to just bring her home, and left her.
    It's the alcohol that brings this sort of situations.
    I think the lesson is to moderate your use of alcohol, as that can bring you in unpleasant situations in life.
    It's also a lesson about boundaries. If you know where your boundaries are, it's easier to set them when you are in all kind of situations.

3. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut