Emotions and memories

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SoberGuy, Apr 3, 2024.

1. SoberGuy

SoberGuy Fapstronaut

It's something new that i would like to share. Since 2 or 3 days ago i've figured out that when i remind about something i feel an emotion. During my PMO sessions, my memories were dry and without any mean, nothing important in many words.

However, these last days i started to feel more happiness, sadness or even anger with more intensity, more emotion and mlre energy. It's like the "mumification" is being reversed and i'm returning definitely to the human being state, with a great desire of love, hug and even kiss and do sex (of course i'm controlling to not kiss and fuck anyone hahaha).

2. Chris88

Chris88 Fapstronaut

That's normal. I've experienced the same during longer streaks. When engaging in PMO, your body releases a flood of dopamine, which makes everything around you seem unimportant and pointless. You're in a similar state to a drug-addicted person after taking a drug. As the days of sobriety increase, the intensity of emotions grows. You can experience happiness, but also depression. The balance between them depends on your psychological state, your social skills, and how you deal with past experiences. In this state, there's a possibility to confront your past and improve yourself, but the journey is challenging and full of twists and turns. That's why many people relapse and struggle to overcome this addiction.

SoberGuy and Anonymous86 like this.