Effects of vitamins on reboots

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kobalt34, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Kobalt34

Kobalt34 Fapstronaut

About 1.5 months into my reboot, and I had some questions about vitamins.

From what I have gathered from the main subreddit, the main vitamins/supplements that can help include:
    - Zinc
    - Magnesium
    - Ashwagandha
    - Vitamin D

I wanted to ask the folks who have had a successful reboot; did using these vitamins in your diet and/or using supplements help your reboot, if at all? Did the process speed up, slow down, effect PIED, etc.

2. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I mean these are the main building blocks and coenzymes used for sperm production. Maybe nootropics, which work on overall brain health could be more useful in a dopamine rewriting process is what I’m thinking

I’ve used test boosters, and other supplements to produce higher test, to recover faster. That approach doesn’t work to well. Constantly using supplements that create urges which cause you to lapse again, is what happened to me, and just caused my addiction to be prolonged.

but something cool I did learn with brain health is that brains that are starved of oxygen and poisoned with bad diets have a harder time with self control and emotions in general

3. kenshin81

kenshin81 Fapstronaut

Zinc, magnesium and vitamin d should be taken when you have low levels of those elements, you need a blood test to see that. Ashwagandha is not so powerful, I took it in the past together with maca and similar, but didn't notice anything.

elibr1212 likes this.
  4. don' forget d3, powerful probiotics, curcumin, coq10 and 5000mcg.b12 for good energy.As always,check with a professional before starting a good regimen. I personally include these supplements into my smoothies every morning after doing calestenics.

5. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Yin&Yang-Yūki Fapstronaut

6. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Fapstronaut

Vitamin d very important in small doses but regular. And or multivitamin. Helps balance mood productivity and general overall well-being. I take a multivitamin one day then miss a day then take it again.

7. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Fapstronaut

Vitamin d3 cholecalciferol