Doing NoFap for sex, dissapointed after 90 days. But looking for answers regarding Sext and Hookups

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by LavalierMic, Mar 27, 2023.

1. LavalierMic

LavalierMic Fapstronaut

After several tries, last year from Sep to Nov, I finally made it through to 90 days of NoFap!

However, I was very disappointed because the benefit which I had read and so desired most did not come true.

For some background information, I just turned 30 last year and have not ever been in a long term committed relationship with sex. I have not even kissed a girl before.
    I have been wanting to have a girlfriend who I am very attracted to so that we can enjoy sex together.

However, this benefit which I has hoped for did not come true...
    Although I must say the benefits of a better mood and increased productivity were definitely there.

I am also feeling very dejected by women on dating apps, and dating in general. I like to Sext, and I dont know if there are girls who just want to Sext or Hookup for fun, or if they are always looking for something serious only. They seem to send mixed signals, and I end up very confused and frustrated sexually.
    Some women do respond to Sexts, and they show interest and excitement.
    But overall I have not succeeded in making anything real.
    I am tempted to just take the easy route and go to a masseuse or look for paid sex to quench my desires and "get it out of my system".

Im wondering Fapstronauts,
    - is it really true that Edging while on NoFap is not counted as a streak at all?
    - Or am I placing too high expectations on NoFap to achieve my relationship desires?
    - are my understandings of girls liking to Sext and Hookup realistic?

I understand this may sound very depressing but Im not here to discourage, in fact, I am looking for any sharings as to whether I am doing something wrong, how I can improve and if any experienced Fapstronauts have gone through similar and have perspective on the situation

Looking forward to hearing u

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    uplift and 500 like this.
  2. Hustypeta

Hustypeta Fapstronaut

Dating apps aren't the best for searching long term relationships. Maybe you can try to look elsewere for example dancing classes, gym etc. Pick a hobby or something thst girls enjoy, start going there and you will find a girls with common interests. As for nofap, increased productivity, energy and generally boost of confidence are the benefits that I experienced after 90 days of no PMO. I think there aren't any other that you can get. It's not magic and girls won't start spreading their legs in front of you. But I think they can feel it, the confidence and the testosterone. And lastly, edging is definetly not counted as streak if you do no PMO because it's a form of masturbation.

LavalierMic likes this.
  3. LavalierMic

LavalierMic Fapstronaut

Thank you sir.

I guess my previous streak may not have been true.

Although I watched a video which was saying that, as the creator was just being on NoFap, it actually drew girls to him, almost magically.

if you search for this video on youtube, ImprovementPill - NoFap Benefits Timeline - (No Nut November Challenge),
    - At karaoke event, the most attractive chick actually asked her friend to go up to him for his number
    - Didn’t have to put in much effort, it always seemed like magnetic attraction, like magic

I wonder if this is true and if you, or if anybody has had such experiences?

4. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

I have noticed heightened female attraction effects when I went to talk to girls in person. I have never had any luck on dating apps. I also hear that dating apps are not good unless you have a really good profile, with really good pictures and a fun lifestyle that is promoted on your dating app

but I think it will also depend on how attractive of a girl you want. If you are going for the really hot ones on a dating app, then it will be really hard. A really hot girl on a dating app probably has like 1,000 or more matches, depending on how populated of a city she lives in

I would recommend going to talk to girls in person. Also, at your age of 30, I think you will also be judged on whether or not you have a job, and if you have your own place to live.

So if you give us some more background information about yourself, then we could learn more about you and find out a good strategy for you to take. But your initial post is not too specific about yourself personally

Also, a lot of success with women has to do with looks, or at least some of the success. Are you exercising regularly? Are you overweight? Are you athletic? If you are athletic, I think it is very helpful. Just like guys like a girl that is hot and looks like she would be a good stripper and a strip club, girls are also lustful in some ways, wanting a guy who would look good naked.

So if you are only using dating apps, and don't have other good stuff going on in life, and have a good NoFap streak, the results with women will be limited in my opinion

LavalierMic likes this.
  5. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

I don't think so. Edging is terrible for your brain.
    I would strongly advise against this. It is just another outlet for addiction, a very expensive one.

What is your nutrition like? Do you eat much sugar?

LavalierMic likes this.