Do women want to be cold approached?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

I think if I were to do cold approach I would see the futility of it or I would just get bored after a few approaches. Personally I could not psyche myself up and spit out some manufactured bs to some girl.

So you say you have had dozens of girls from cold approach, let's say 50? but you have approached 1000 girls. And you know what I reckon you're a good looking guy and competent at cold approach, but that is a lot of rejections. And you might say that you're weren't outright rejected, but it didn't go anywhere and they weren't interested in you. This is the reality of cold approach.

Now yesterday I was at the train station, just sitting down. I'm kinda bored and tired so I start people watching. Eventually some girl comes past who catches my eye because she is dressed in pink and has her hair dyed pink and blue split down the middle and she sticks out like a sore thumb. Anyway she stops and turns around, I don't look away because she is quite far away. She is staring right at me and I am staring right at her for several seconds, and I am just chilling. I look down at my laptop and then back up at her and she's still fucking staring at me lol.

I am not far enough on nofap I am only about halfway to where I want to be, and my sex drive is all over the place, I don't want to deal with any girls at the moment, I am just listening to my body so I didn't fancy going over to her. I reckon when I am fully recovered it will be harder to not approach girls showing such interest, I have weeks of nofap progress to go. This is all you need, just completely abstain from fapping and let mother nature take its course.