Day 110, finally had a wet dream.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by naruhina, Jun 1, 2023.

1. naruhina

naruhina Fapstronaut

Hello guys I’m on day 110 of hard mode
    I’m in flatline since day 74
    I have no MW nothing
    I read all of these other people’s journey and saw everyone had wet dream after 30/60/90 days of hard mode and it did kinda bother me coz I read in an article which started “If you’re healthy and doing NoFap, wet dreams are indicators that you’re sexually healthy” . Also I have leaked sperm after urinating 4/5 times and freaked out and found out it’s normal and body is throwing out excessive sperm in this way. All these days I used to wonder why I’m not having a wet dream, yesterday night it was very hard for me to sleep and it was around 4am I got a random boner while thinking about my ex situationship(girl) , since it was very hard for me to fall asleep I somehow started fantasising having sex with her till 4:30 and later at 5 I fell asleep. I suddenly woke up @ 6:45am ( 105 mins after sleeping) and noticed my shorts are wet and got up and checked my half underwear was wet and even my shorts, I kinda felt glad that I had a wet dream but now I’m wondering will it delay my recovery by any chance and really worried about it. I started NoFap because I once lost an erection while masterbating and after researching I also realised I don’t have MW from years and no spontaneous erecetions. This is my 3rd reboot and my most successful so far.
    Please clarify my doubts and thank you if you read it so far.

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. If you don’t chase the O you’ll be fine. Your body is just kicking off some extra supply.

+TenPercent and naruhina like this.
  3. naruhina

naruhina Fapstronaut

Does this count as O? I felt good right before I fell asleep(like when I was half asleep)

4. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Don't make it a bigger deal than it is. Fantasizing/edging gets your head in a space you probably don't want it to be in, but what happened in your dream is hardly in your control.

5. naruhina

naruhina Fapstronaut

I don’t remember having any dream I just woke up 90 mins after I slept and noticed wet pants

6. Congratulations on having a wet dream. I've had maybe three in the past 5 years of doing NoFap.
    It's a good thing. And you can't control it. The tricky part can be the chasers. Now that your body has had a release, you might start craving another. All normal.

What is MW? Masturbation Withdrawal? That is one that I am not familiar with.

7. naruhina

naruhina Fapstronaut

Hello thank you I appreciate it!
    Also MW stands for Morning Wood

8. StevenR

StevenR Fapstronaut

Finally? Lol
    If given the choice I would prefer dry shorts and day!