Dating Older Women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Tigerdude, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Tigerdude

Tigerdude Fapstronaut

Recently I've decided to expand my dating age bracket to women anywhere between 20-45 years old.

It used to be 20-30, but I became more open minded about dating older women. But what about you guys? What's your age limit?

2. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

If you're 22 I think a 45 yr old woman would be too old for you. Literally 2x your age lol... but to each his own. I dont think youd be able to date a woman long term who's that much older. My limit is 40

Tigerdude and White Sheep like this.
  3. SirQwerty

SirQwerty Fapstronaut

I wouldn't mind if I dated a woman older than me, it's actually somewhat of a minor preference of mine. I'm an old soul, and get along better with people older than me, people even called me "Grandpa" in high school lol. But it seems being young as a man is a turn off for a lot of women today

White Sheep likes this.
  4. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

I love older woman. I feel like they tend to be more affectionate then younger women. Alot of older women are really lonely and just need companionship. I like the fact they have their own money just want some good eggplant. in fact I find older women to be freaky AF.

KevinesKay likes this.
  5. Tigerdude

Tigerdude Fapstronaut

If one is curious, these are my reasons for raising my age limit to 45 years old.

1. Options: As the old saying goes, there's plenty of fish in the sea. So I may as well give myself more options. Especially considering the next reason.

2. Kids: I have no desire to have children. Older girls are less likely to want kids or more kids.

3. Maturity: Older women are more mature and less likely to play games with you. Something I like since two girls closer to my age played games with me.

4. College: I work as a custodian on 3rd shift at a community college. Even if it was okay for me to date students, they probably wouldn't believe me or wouldn't be totally sure about it.

5. Fun: Okay, I'll admit. I've heard that women in their late 20's-mid 40's are in their sexual peak and it's one reason I raised my age limit.

6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It depends on the woman, but my ex was older than me and our age gaps contributed to the end of the relationship. She would sometimes use my age against me in arguments. At times, she acted as if me being younger meant I was stupid, and she was superior to me.

My ex wish she had kids. She was pretty much mourning the fact she couldn't have kids. I think you'll find most women in their 40s deep down wish they had kids.

Not necessarily true. My ex played games during our relationship. She was dealing with trauma that she never dealt with and that caused her to mess me about.

That's a ridiculous myth. There is no sexual peak.

KevinesKay and Syphax like this.
  7. Tigerdude

Tigerdude Fapstronaut

I'm sorry to hear that was your experience. But regardless of her age, unfortunately there's always the chance of it being bad. And it can be traumatic.

Actually, a woman in her 40s can have kids, it's simply that most don't think they can due to age. Granted, they're not as fertile, but it isn't impossible. I don't want kids, but if I did accidentally knock up a girl in her 40's (or any girl in her 20s or 30s for that matter), I'd stick by her side through it all. Because as the saying goes, it takes two to make one, so it takes two to raise one.

Yeah... I learned that's a myth recently. Eh, oh well. Romantically, what happens will happen.