Crushing on women when quitting pmo

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by DragonHeating, Jun 30, 2023.

1. DragonHeating

DragonHeating Fapstronaut

Hey yall
    I finally got around to writing this and i need y'alls thoughts on this. I got back into no pmo after some years and I've had a problem with crushing on random women. But here's the neat part: this woman im currently crushing on isn't even on the same continent as me nor does she know i exist at all. She's an ig model/cosplayer (idk what she does for money exactly since I've been trying to not look at any of her photos anymore) and i can't get her out of my head. She's literally my type and an ♾️/10. But i know this is stupid and I'll get over it. Ig im using this as a way to vent and have ppl give me their thoughts on the matter so feel absolutely free to do so.

2. Hard truth: this isn't even a crush. This woman has no idea you exist at all and anything you feel about her is because you bought into a fantasy about who she is that she creates in order to make money. It's no different than "crushing" on a cartoon character. Nothing about her is real.
    I worked at an adult-themed family restaurant in college. Lots of people who came in thought they were destined to be with me, had to get my number, had to take me out, etc. Nothing they knew about me was real, not even my name. I was so done up for work, they didn't even have a real sense of what I would look like casually at home. I did not care about them the least little bit and only bothered to remember things that I could bring up later to keep them as regulars if they were decent tippers.
    I promise you know nothing about this person, not even what they look like.

3. DragonHeating

Thing is, i know this very well. I know for a fact all im attracted to is her looks and that alone. Idk anything about her personality at all.
    Well those feeling are going away anyways as im getting busy with work, working out and hanging out with friends. But i still appreciate you sharing your point of view and I'd like to thank you for it :).

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  4. Jerry2Rick

Jerry2Rick Fapstronaut

What's the problem? That you're attracted to a woman?

5. DragonHeating

No not that. It's that i am overly attracted to a woman thet doesn't even know me. She's in my mind more than she should be and it gets stressful at times. Although these feelings are fleeing away so it's not that bad.

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  6. Jerry2Rick

Jerry2Rick Fapstronaut

You're only attracted to her bc your looking at her and same for why she's in your mind. Stop looking at her and that will all go away.

P.S. cosplay girls are hot.

7. DragonHeating

8. Jerry2Rick

Jerry2Rick Fapstronaut

9. Gabriel_1462

Gabriel_1462 Fapstronaut

Solucion: Eliminar redes sociales, fácil hermano

10. DragonHeating

I already have. I was using a website to look at her pics. But now the crush is gone.

Buddhabro2.0 and Jerry2Rick like this.
  11. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

You'll probably get over her. I once had a crush on this girl on Twitter. She wasn't a model or anything, just a regular girl who would tweet a lot. Eventually, I forgot all about her.

Buddhabro2.0 and DragonHeating like this.
  12. DragonHeating

Im over her but it's nice having someone to relate to in here lmao

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  13. It's alright. I see women I have a crush on all the time (most are twice my age), but once I realize it will never happen, I just let the feelings disappear overtime with enough distance. Believe me, if I had a crush that reciprocated, and something blossomed from that, I probably would have gotten rid of PMO ages ago.

DragonHeating likes this.
  14. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Bro, be honest with yourself, ig cosplay thots are just more Coom material. Cut it out!

DragonHeating and Buddhabro2.0 like this.