Common Female Response? (And What Does it Mean)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rev2.0, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I've had a few instances lately where I'll lock eyes with a woman, smile and/or say hello and she immediately looks down but smiles. Is this a positive sign? I find it more with young women (under 30) whereas older ones tend to either hold eye contact with me longer or else break it by looking to the side and not usually smiling. The look down thing confuses me because I don't know if she wants to engage further... especially if she doesn't say anything back.

Whatever the lookdown and smile thing means, to me it's sexy as heck. Anyone else experienced this and/or know what it means?

becomingreat likes this.
  2. The worst is over

The worst is over Fapstronaut

Stop over analyzing these things man.

Adnilgo and Mob Barley like this.
  3. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

This is too ambiguous of a sign to make any real meaning out of it. It's not negative or positive but a polite neutral.

Adnilgo likes this.
  4. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Idk, I think we tend to think anything a girl does in reaction to our presence is a sign of her liking us. I had a roommate who thought a girl liked him because she made eye contact with him during a conversation.

Only way to tell is to ask her out I guess, keep a notebook of your interactions, sort of like a science experiment.