Are most people here short dude like me?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deckerstar, Nov 20, 2023.

What's your height?

This poll will close on Aug 20, 2051 at 2:27 AM.
  1. Short (less then 5'8)

2. Average

3. Tall

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Matrofe

Matrofe Fapstronaut

I thought that we had the subject of height already pass us. Seriously xxx is larger problem that being to short in life,we have more problems in our life than height simply that some girl will reject us because of it.Cheap meal is not worth eating, same goes for the girls,I have been struggling through school period with that inquiry why the ''fun,cool'' girls are only into the badly guys and I even felt that time some kind of jealousness and now half of these girls are either mothers that are without husband ( who would have guessed - not me) or are looking for the polite-like guy.In the social life yes, we need to have 15 k per month, car that is over 500 K, own house not a flat, house, and be young... etc.I would not have peered at the girl for more than 1 second but that is up to you.

2. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

I'm 6 foot one, but I think thats not "officially" tall until you're 6 foot 2. I know its crazy being only an inch difference.

3. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

You're tall brother.

That's insane thinking.

4. Are you joking? You're like 3-4 inches above average height lmao.

5. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

I only mentioned it because i saw a Meetup group named "Tall People", and the requirement for the group is 6 foot 2 and up.

6. Where the the hell do you live that that makes any sense? The Netherlands?

Vicit_fidem likes this.
  7. Oh, well, in that case you're F'd my guy. Everyone knows Meetup groups set the standards. Time to change that username to Gritty Dinklage.

EmperorLaStrang likes this.
  8. Bruce Lee was around 5'7. (my height)
    He changed the world

[​IMG]

Kevin Hart is 5'2, 4 inches shorter than his wife. They make it work.

[​IMG]

Don't limit yourself to something as superficial as height.
    I know it is tempting to blame something out of our control. So that we can feel justified in being bitter. But it doesn't help in the long run. And it isn't really kind to yourself.

We should build our character and integrity. That will make us stand tall.

Krillin1993 and EmperorLaStrang like this.
  9. EmperorLaStrang

Allowing yourself to live in a world where you blame all your shortcomings on one part of yourself is sad.

I'm 5'8 on a good day. The whole world towers over me. As much as I would love to be taller. It's not happening and I along with all the other dwarves need to play the hand they were dealt.

Vicit_fidem likes this.
  10. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

Yes and they are all rich and famous Dudes. There is one Part of Women who take that as a Chance as an Oppurtunity to be together with them, just because they can afford anything they want.
    Those People are good in convincing Pepple and even to manipulate or even to hypnotise them.
    There is a Chance that some of them are serious....but mostly, they are simply dishonest and playing a Role, which you can't see.
    People can smile at your Face but in Reality they wouldn't even consider to see your Face.
    This is the Truth and when People are still ignorant to this Topic they can watch Teletubbies.
    It is hard to find honest People.

I do like Bruce Lee tho.
    I had wished he had done more Movies but unfortunately he passed too early.
    It was probably the Chines Mafia or the CIA.

11. Brazilian Addict

Brazilian Addict Fapstronaut

This was a great obsession of mine until last year, Im 5´7, and searching ways for me to gain more height only gave me trouble, because it is not something you can control.

I will tell you what, focus on what you can control, fuck height, God made you this way in this life, So work with what you have, God will maybe give height to you in the next life.

It could be a lot worse, you could have been born a midget, born with a condition, you should be grateful for being a healthy short guy, better than being crippled, or in a hospital bed.

Love yourself, just because your short, it doesnt mean you are worth as a human being is less than tall people, that is completely nonsense, there are always girls out there who would go out with you.

Vicit_fidem and Krillin1993 like this.
  12. EmperorLaStrang

Bro this is all cope.

You have a poor self-image of yourself which is why you're like this.

Vicit_fidem and Cyan Flame like this.
  13. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

We are speaking about Hollywood Stars. Hello!? ;)

14. EmperorLaStrang

We're speaking about short people not getting women (which is false). Hello!? ;)

onceaking likes this.
  15. If you're under 8 feet you're a manlet and should consider joining a theatre production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

16. Venting here, a bit...

Coming from someone who is 5' 4", married to some who is 5' 3": height is an immutable characteristic, it cannot be change. The moment that people accept their heights, the better they'll feel. Personally, I don't make a big deal about height. Some people are going to be short, some tall. C'est la vie...

Height isn't an obstacle in finding a partner; it's the personality and attitude (both of which can be changed).

17. Were Bruce Lee and Kevin Hart born Hollywood stars? Or did they actually go out and do things instead of sitting around moping about not being six foot?

Vicit_fidem and Cyan Flame like this.

18. Amen

19. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

When we assume that every Person on earth is honest to themselves and to others then your Statement would be true.