Any suggestions for good podcasts in Spotify?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by breaking-myths, Aug 4, 2021.

1. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Anybody ,anybody does anybody know some good podcasts in spotify.

Ugaska² likes this.
  2. Joe rogan experience
    Hot boxin with mike tyson

breaking-myths likes this.
  3. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Tnks for your suggestion bro.

4. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

Dong lang, dog bin yam

breaking-myths likes this.
  5. Melenadze

Melenadze New Fapstronaut

Spotify is a treasure trove of podcasts. Here are a few suggestions to get you started:1. "The Joe Rogan Experience" - Great for interviews and diverse topics.2. "How I Built This" - Inspiring stories from entrepreneurs.3. "Science Vs." - Fun, fact-checking adventures in various topics.4. "Criminal" - Gripping true crime stories.5. "The Daily" - For quick news updates. And hey, if you're into music, you might want to explore ways to boost your Spotify popularity. For instance, you can buy Spotify plays. It can help get your music out there.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
  6. BrianaHo

BrianaHo New Fapstronaut

Sure, I can help you find some cool podcasts on Spotify. I've been on the hunt for some good ones too! One of my personal faves is "The Joe Rogan Experience." It's got a mix of everything – from interesting interviews to comedy, and it's super chill. If you're into true crime, "Serial" is a classic choice. Did you know there's a way to give your music and podcasts a boost on Spotify? You can buy plays to get an initial bump if you're just starting out in the music scene. Check out streamingfamous.com if you're curious.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
  7. ColonelMustard90

ColonelMustard90 Fapstronaut

rogans show is good but its definitely started to go down hill in recent years i like it back when they had more scientists on the show talking about DMT and mayans and about the ice caps, and joey diaz was on alot more funny as fuck there is a tonne of content though . lex Friedman podcast is also pretty interesting lots of health, philosophy, science stuff and the there is the diary of a ceo he has on very interesting guests aswell talks about buisness, tech, health and fitness tonne of stuff.

the last one i watched was " we built a loveless society and ita depressing" and " these daily habits are slowly killing you"

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
  8. hiimbubbles

hiimbubbles Fapstronaut

Science VS

The Daily Stoic

Dissect

ted talks has a good podcast too

biggermack352 likes this.
  9. biggermack352

biggermack352 Fapstronaut

1. Daily stoic
    2. Mindscape
    3. Tides of History

10. hiimbubbles

hiimbubbles Fapstronaut

I love Mindscape I was just listening to the episode with Yejin Choi on Ai shes a very bright person and it was a really interesting episode

biggermack352 likes this.