Any Resident Evil Fans ... ? Whenever you feel like PMO, Watch this channel !

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 8, 2023.

1. At least the wipers work !

2. Love Resident Evil, but mainly the first few or so. 4 is one of my favourite games period.

3. Yeah with resident evil 5 & 6, it's all action & action. Guns and blazing.
    And with 7 & 8 it's less action except 8 which combines action and horror well in my opinion.
    The gameplay of resident evil 6 is sooooo good. You can jump on the ground, counter attack, roll, melee anytime and so on.

By the way did you know that Capcom released a remake of the the 4th one ?

4. Yes, but I have to play it.

27_CHRIS_REDFIELD_27 likes this.
  5. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

7 was nice after 5-6 degeneration. 8 so boring I wasn’t even able to finish it and mostly of the people focused on the vampire fetish. I was actually interested in 8 I’ve even read Dracula by Stoker just for that game before the game came out!

3 is my fav. Revelations 1-2 weren’t that bad honestly. Anyway I’m kinda sad that it seem in the new games they have forgot some of the iconic characters like Jill or Barry, it seem Chris is the only one that do the bad work

6. Yeah there are multiple characters that were left behind :
    Carlos, Billy, Jessica, Keith & Quint, Clive O'Brian, Raymond, Hunk & probably others that I'm forgetting

That being said Barry and Jill are not that forgotten.
    Jill was in re3 remake and she appeared again and met leon in the CGI movie that came out this year "resident evil death island".
    Barry was brought back in resident evil gaiden & revelations 2.
    But yeah, it feels like chris redfield is the only one doing some work according to the plot of the video games.

The ending of resident evil 8 was insane dude !!!
    The BSAA is now using bio weapons ---> something that Chris wanted to destroy and stop.

The ending of revelations 1 included a secret ending with a cliff hanger.
    Raymond gives the T-Abyss virus to Jessica.
    I wonder if these two will become the bad guys in a future resident evil game or movie

En?gmatic likes this.
  7. 7 was pretty good until the ship I thought. 8 I thought was good until after the doll house, then it deteriorated massively. The final where where it just turns into Call of Duty sucked. I'm glad they are getting rid of Ethan because he's honestly just terrible. Bite the bullet and bring back a fan favourite or make a new character who does more than just say "Fuck" and "What the fuck" every 30 seconds.

8. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

I didn’t like the main protagonist of Re7-8, was ok in Re7 but kinda meh in 8 for me…see the vampire woman cut his hand was some kind of meme trash thing.

9. I'm remember shooting the vampire lady with the infinite AK in new game + in the castle yard to see if she would go down temporarely like mr.x or nemesis and drop an item.
    You can stun her but you can't disable her like a tyrant.
    Seems like you guys don't like Ethan ???
    I liked him though ...
    I hated the shadows of rose dlc from re8, it was very boring.
    I remember laughing a lot when jack baker said :

Ethan ? Ethan ? EEEEEEEETHANNN ?

I liked when re8 became call of duty at the chris redfield part because it was a nod to the action fans.
    I have a slight preference for action over horror, but I like both.

What do you guys think of the baby monster ??? XDDDD

10. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

I actually like the scene were you are with baker family dinner lol

11. No I don't like Ethan, he's lame compared to Chris, Jill, Claire or Leon. I do like the doll house part of 8 though. Very well done, it reminded me of the early footage of 4 before they radically changed the game.

12. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Ethan is lame, but honestly we don't know who he is...we just know his hands and the fact that he's blonde, nothing else, this is the reason why he's a dumb character...

13. The mold man twist in 8 is one of the dumbest twists in a series full of dumb twists.

14. You are talking about Resident evil 3.5, with "hook man" and the dolls.
    It's crazy how much Resident evil 4 was changed.
    One of the earlier version of resident evil 4 became devil may cry.

I personnaly like Ethan, he feels like a regular guy that you could find anywhere (his personnality).

In the ending scene of Resident evil 8 where rose gets in the car with the agent.
    You can see the car drive straight ahead.
    If you look carefully you can see the car stop further ahead and you can see someone as well.
    Some people hacked the game with a free cam mod and it's been revealed that ethan was there.
    You better see this for yourselves :

15. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I start with the 5 so I always have a sweet spot for that one. But now I think my favorite is the 3 remake.

16. That's interesting, a lot of people don't like that one.

17. HOLY SHIT !
    I was just about to play that game again right now for this saturday night, damn.
    I really like Carlos' new haircut, it's so good, I absolutely love it.

18. Yeah, that's a shocking statement !!!

19. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Too easy, I was able to finish RE3 Remake at hard difficult without issues, and is a short game honestly they cut the clock tower.