Any chads here?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Jun 25, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So maybe a weird question, but are their any chads here, lol, can they give cold approach advice, can they share some experiemces offcourse anonymously ?

Motivation of this post is because of another post someone shared where he chatted with a chad, gaining some insight in the world of a chad. I dont think there are chads here, they have enough women to have sex with. That why also we have few woman ppsting here in this forum also, they can easily get sex if they wanted to.

Br,
    Nfp

rheinpfalz likes this.
  2. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Not a chad. I would say getting cold approach advice from chads is not helpful, because they are less likely to develop sophistication, as they naturally have an easier time with approaches - less likely to receive negative reactions, etc.

3. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Chad here. Yeah, right... LOL

4. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

Most women are not receptive to cold approach. They are out and about doing their own thing and most of the time are not looking for guys coming up to them and bothering them. If you do you will most likely get rejected or brushed off.

That is unless they give you an indicator of interest first, if so then you have the green light to approach. Attraction is communicated through body language, a girl that is attracted to you cannot help but react when you look at her.

Like the other day I was in the gym and there was two girls in there. The first one I just happened to look at her and linger on her gaze while we was passing, but no reaction from her, so I could tell she wouldn't like it if I came up to her. Then the second girl was putting her weights away, she is half naked so I am trying to look away from her and she sees this and she has a huge smile that I can see in the mirror.

Then when you do approach it needs to be with strong eye contact, confidence, positive body language. You wanna strike up an innocuous conversation, without showing any interest in your words, so no compliments or anything like that. You communicate desire via body language and if the interaction goes well then you close.

5. I approached thousands of women in 6 years and this, is completely wrong. Of course you get rejected. But these are not really rejections. It's really really hard for a girl to reject a guy who's smiling and has good intentions. Most of the time, they reward you for your courage, even if they are already in a relationship or not interested. In other cases, you end up in a relationship.

You can find these advice in books and videos but in real life it's much simpler than all of this body language and attraction stuff.

Once again, you're imposing rules that you believe work, even though all women are different, and you don't even know if this approach aligns 100% with who you are. It's much simpler in reality. It's best to approach each situation with genuine sincerity, respect, and open communication.

6. nfpexperiment

Thing is they say it has been proven statistically that woman find few man attractive just based on looks, on tinder woman are less likely to swipe like on average men, only the chads get the like swipe, men are more likely to swipe like on average women and on beautifull woman it is a no brainer, because we men are genuinely attracted to average women and beautifull woman, as long they are not too obese, chubby is ok and cute but not obese,well some men even like obese woman. I can honestly say that about myself ,I like average and beautifull woman, I would like to bang both of them, saying it rough to make my point. Women on the other hand, it seems, when they see a chad without knowing much about him, they want to bamg him, when they see an average joe, usually they dont feel anything yet, they dont want to bang them untill they know more about him. That why having courage to cold approach and be polite and treat her right can cause the woman consider banging you. Woman do know there are not many chads. So the average joe got to show some courage, politeness, fun to be around, stand up for your morals, dont be a nice guy, prepared to protect her in danger behavior, for the woman to feel to want to bang the average joes. So average joes should try cold approach even without the woman giving signals or not, fact is averages joes wont get signals from woman, so if average joes want some pussy, you gotta learn cold apprpoach.Sorry for the rough language, just trying to make my point.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2023
  7. nfpexperiment

8. nfpexperiment

@Spirituss , it is all an excuse for not trying cold approach I suppose, cold approach is hard because the rejection is hard , so that why all those excuses.

9. nfpexperiment

Just sharing my opinion, I could be wrong, but always DYOR (Do Your Own Research)

10. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

Smiling, good intentions, needing to summon up courage to approach, sincerity, respect, open communication. How to dry up a women's you-know-what 101.

If you have over a thousand approaches on women in 6 years that equates to one approach every other day, which doesn't lend itself to the success of cold approach does it? One would think that if it was an effective tactic that you would be busy dating women.

Yeah all women are different. Some have red hair, some have quirky personalities, some like horse riding, etc etc. But on some level they are all women and their feminine nature is the same.

11. nfpexperiment

@Sleeperhead , or is it just an excuse of not wanting to try ? You know for average joes, woman seldom gives signals to them, what are the average joes to do ? Stay single forever fapping ? I explained it above this post, chads vs average joes.

12. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

It's just a simple understanding of nature. Women choose men and you can't chase a women into desire. What you need to do is become attractive to women and take the initiative when they are giving you signals. The average joe is desperate and has little options, his desperation is communicated to women and they are turned off. He could waste his time approaching 1000 women or he could be in the gym, or furthering his career.

13. nfpexperiment

14. nfpexperiment

What I mean with average joe, is not the looser broke dude. Even the average joes with everything settled carreer, money etc, won't get signals from average woman.

15. nfpexperiment

@Sleeperhead , I am a average joe, with almost everything settled, job, carreer, money, ain't fat,go to gym regularly, I aint a chad I know, guess what no woman are giving me any signals bro, what am I suppose to do ? Wait my entire life ?

16. nfpexperiment

I know a lot of average joes, who have everything settled, they are still single, I know they dont do cold approach, they are too scared, not even talking about it they want to, that's why I have to do cold approach alone, would be nice to have a wing man.

17. nfpexperiment

I would like to share 2 cases of men, they told me, their wife were initially not interested in them, but because the men did not give up chasing them, the woman somehow fell in love with the men and they are married now. If the man chickened out,waited for signals, they would probably be not married. Actually they were in the middle of chad and average joe, not really average but not really chad also, but they were not broke dudes.

18. I'm having relationships by taking action. You, probably not. that sums up everything I guess.

nfpexperiment likes this.
  19. nfpexperiment

All man even the non broke dudes, have little options in general, few man receive signals from woman, only the chads do receive signals, just observe the chads on social media, the attentions they get from the woman.

20. nfpexperiment

yes logically taking action is better than idle, yes but we must learn to have the courage to cold approach.... offcourse also build up your own value, both must be done.