advice on daydreaming and fantasies.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Hello my brothers and sisters of this forum, can anyone of you please help me with how to deal with random sexual fantasies that pop in your mind ( regarding your ex or any other person), while you are doing something important ( for me, its while studying). Most of the time, its very hard for me to get away from it, and it just causes a huge distraction and hindrance to my academics, along with induced daydreaming that I have done this and that, accomplished high milestones, many girls have started to like me and all that crap.

Can someone help me with this, I struggle to find a solution for it. Any advice will be highly appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2023
  2. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Have you tried meditating? Meditating can help you focus. One trick in meditation is to acknowledge the distraction by naming it. When a fantasy pops in your mind, pause and say "fantasy" then you let the distraction go. It takes practice, but with more meditation you learn how not to let distractions take away your focus. You acknowledge it, name it, and let go (move on.)

3. I've tried meditation before, it helped at that time. I don't have time to do meditation on most of the mornings for my tuitions, for which I stopped doing meditation. I guess I have to again start doing it. Thanks for the advice mate :).