72 Day Update

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mr Nicole, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Mr Nicole

Mr Nicole Fapstronaut

Just posting an update after 72 days clean. My addiction was / is sexting with strangers to achieve a sexual dopamine high until they or myself would climax. I stopped this on February 12th.
    The main takeaway is that I am free from the sense of guilt that came with this addiction. I’m married and brought a sense of shame and guilt into my sexual and romantic relationship due to this guilt and secret.
    Being free of this has led me to be more sexually open and consistent in my marriage. I’m carrying less baggage and am plagued with less ED issues. If an ED issue occurs I no longer panic, I just move forward and shift gears. This has brought a lightness and joy back into the sexual aspect of my marriage.
    Your brain does rewire. I’m looking forward to hitting 90 days for another update :)

2. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouraging update. I also have ED issues that I would focus too much on and make it worse. Sex within my marriage was becoming a source of anxiety instead of the pleasure. I'm looking forward to rewiring my brain to the point where ED is a thing of the past.

3. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

You made a choice to change your life and you are living it.

4. Mr Nicole

Mr Nicole Fapstronaut

That’s exactly the situation I was in: sex was a source of anxiety. After good communication and NoFap, I can be open to sex again in a positive way. This practice works :)

ANewFocus likes this.