67 Days : What freedom really means.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Aug 2, 2022.

1. My streak : 67 days

Freedom actually means doing what you ought to do. What things you have to do? Grip the steer to self-control your life, obey the roadmark of your life, discipline, and detachment of any temporary pleasure. Let's just aim to the main point, i.e Nofap freedom. What is it actually? Have you ever think about like : when you're about to sleep, you can just pet your dog saying goodnight, chat your girlfriend for a small easy talk, and after that you read 10 pages your favourite books, and fall asleep peacefully without any urges to watch pomrn and fap that distract you from your joy. Or suchlike, you wake-up, feeling fresh, workout, and get ready to your job without any urges for masterbait ? Or even, you're just hanging out with your friend and having fun small talk to your female friend without any sin fantasy of them? That's the real freedom of Nofap, free of lustful thought, free of sin, just feel like a bird on the sky, flying to wherever it want without any distraction. Man, how wonderful that freedom is.

That's what freedom really means. But, did i say, freedom is doing what you ought to do? Yes i did, and that's the fundamental aspect of requirements. You ought to : having control of your thought, control of discipline, control of desire. How to technically do them? Obey the rules. What rules? Wake up early, workout, do push up when you about to relapse. Many stubborn said "rules are just for sheep, the wolf isn't in that system". Bro, okay, now see what does that wolf to yourself rn? It devours you into laziness, dark circle of pron addiction and imprisoned in "i have no energy to do something" cell.

Freedom is ability to control.

2. Well stated I believe freedom is entirely achieved through personal discipline

suspicious_man likes this.
  3. Kuririn

Kuririn Fapstronaut

Jocko Willink always says: "Discipline equals freedom". The key is to actually get sober, so you can start practicing discipline. Keep going!

suspicious_man likes this.