600 DAYS

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ASB6, Apr 17, 2024.

1. ASB6

ASB6 New Fapstronaut

Hello Brothers & Sisters

I was meant to post once i had reached 500 days. I apologise for the delay.

Life has been a rollercoaster since i last posted

I had been slightly knocked off track with a bout of COVID 19. It was pretty severe. The fact i didn't believe or take the virus seriously made it even worse. I was hospitalised but with the right research on how to get better i made a full recovery. ( Vitamin Stack = NAC & Quercetin )

The momentum i had gathered was somewhat lost, i had gotten my own office and was doing what i loved, trading forex. That all fell apart and with being house bound for a few months, i gained weight and lost focus. The COVID 19 had attacked my senses. I couldn't sleep or breath properly at times, as it had affected my lungs.

I say all that to say.. WHO REALLY GIVES FUCK?

We are all preoccupied with our own lives we cant feel or relate to someones problems. Social media shows us crazy things on a daily, hourly, minute by minute basis we become desensitised.

Its very tough to control your own thoughts with what the matrix puts us through. It can be tough to snap out of this or even look for a way out. You have to be bold and make changes, if not for your sake then for your family and loved ones, the people who rely on you and would do anything for you to be happy. You owe it to them. Disconnect yourself, UNPLUG THE CORD. Take a break. Gather your thoughts and emotions. This will ease the struggle in the mind.

Another thing i have come to realise, is the power of LUST.

This one emotion is responsible for our downfall. Even thinking about sex, can drive the testicles into reproduction mode. This mode should in a sense never be switched on, unless in the rare case we are creating another human being. Once are testicles are engaged you will lose energy. If you dont believe me, test it out.

If you are one of the lucky few who have managed to conquer LUST. Then you will find yourself slowly entering the flow state. The flow state i have found is a state where your thoughts are 100% free of LUST. It will take around 10 days for you notice this. By that i mean ZERO SEXUAL THOUGHTS, NONE. No browsing instagram, looking at women in a sexual manner. You have to completely control your thoughts.

I am not religious, but the quote of JESUS brought this into perspective.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

That is so true.

There is a certain power that is available to those who can control there thought's. I kid you not, it is very real and tangible.

What i am sharing today is the most important point i have learned on my journey to 600 days. Dont worry about my streak, its meaningless in terms of my message. You might think wow he has gone that long, but there are people who have gone longer. I am not special.

What is special is the message i am trying to convey.

The most important thing we can do is realise where am i putting my attention?

Once you realise that then you are half way there to identifying which diresction you will be heading in. Pay attention to where your attention is at all times. Keep it on a tight leash, do not let it wander around aimlessly. Be in control of it at all times.

For whoever manages this, will have the life they desire...

2. gamegeek2001

gamegeek2001 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 600 days! That's truly incredible. I know one day I will get to your position (meaning the streak). and yes I'm not religious neither but I do take a lot of my inspirations and wisdom from religious figures especially from The Bible (Mainly Jesus in that case). I'm sorry about the Covid, I know it sucks, I had it 3 times. Luckily the first time I had it, I was vaccinated and I truly believe that helped my symptoms a lot. The second time was a little bit better than the first, but the third time I didn't know I had it really.

Best of luck with your progress.

ASB6 and Ubermen like this.
  3. ASB6

ASB6 New Fapstronaut

Thank You for the kind words my Brother

It is much appreciated

You and i have 2 things in common. Our Retention journey and our love for Jesus.

You may have less days then me but you can still be ahead of me in a sense. It all depends what you are doing in regards to maximising your journey. Semen Retention is just a small part of it. In a sense we shouldn't even talk about it. Retaining should be a non negotiable. We shouldn't be praised for doing it. Its what every man SHOULD be doing. Mandatory in a sense. Its just society has set out traps for us to fail in our obligation to be men.

Cold showers.
    Meditation.
    Walking.
    Pyshical Work. (gym, labour etc)
    Controlling LUST.
    Finding your purpose in life (career)

These 6 things are enough to concentrate on at the beginning to get the best out of Retention. Spend your time trying to master these 6 & you will be a different person in 1 year.

4. gold post thanks for sharing :)

5. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

What you said about even just thinking about it, goes into reproduction mode. 100% true. Even when you don’t actually engage in it, even if you spend like maybe 15-20 minutes, I feel it. But when the mind is really abstracted from lust, so much tranquility. That was one of my last streaks above 30+ days, years ago. The mind is like Zen as hell, but even then kind of have to lightly keep the boats direction. As you keep going it gets easier to keep that direction. I didn’t even remember that feeling until you brought it up. Thank you! Even more motivation