30 days, but it's the worst day of my life

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Aug 16, 2022.

1. a few weeks ago i met a girl and we fell in love immediately, it was all very fast and we were even making plans to move in together and get away from family problems.

her mother forced her to move out of state and drop everything, and then the thing happened that I will probably carry with me for the rest of my life. She was drugged and abused during a family party, her mother said it was all her fault and forced her to marry the abuser, her father found out he is not really her father and can't do anything judicially.

I will never forget her crying and despair when she told me this, and I will carry for the rest of my life that I couldn't do anything and probably won't be able to, I feel my heart racing for days and I don't know what to do, I see no other alternative but be to abandon her because her mother can end my life and hers..

if you believe in god please ask for my soul cause i don't know what else to do.

2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

inform law enforcement, you cant just force someone to marry

t0b1 and lilpeep like this.
  3. is she willing to run away from where she is and come live with you permanently? Ask her to run away, to catch a bus or train to where you are. Ask her to leave as soon as possible, even tonight

If she is willing to do this, then things can work. Otherwise, just forget about the whole situation because nothing is going to be solved

lilpeep likes this.
  4. Eu fiz isso, mas ela tem 17 anos e eu tenho 20, ela estava com medo de que algo acontecesse e então ela desistiu ;(

5. ela tem 17 anos, a mãe dela vai forçá-la a casar e isso me destruiu :/

6. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

okay, sad that that happened. still dont know if you can force someone to marry someone. If my parent would do that id leave them. if she does not then you do not want to be with her.

lilpeep likes this.
  7. Eu também não entendo isso, mas tudo o que me resta é deixá-la ir e isso me machuca.

8. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

mm that sucks. one day you will feel better, until then just do your best to carry on

lilpeep likes this.