27 year old and still a virgin

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Survival of the fittest, May 25, 2020.

1. CuckoldsSymphony

CuckoldsSymphony New Fapstronaut

Three more years and you become a wizard. I just turned 21 and am a virgin still.

2. Thanks alot . I already had a 215 days streak in year 2020 . After that at the end of December 2020 i got committed with a girl of my batch and lost my virginity finally And then I was just having sex with my gf whenever we use to get time. But yeah after long distance relationship of 4 months now it's again entered into a loop of PMO . Yes will definitely work on each single day from now on . It's been a year we are together and i don't want to ruin my relationship because of this pmo thing .

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
    WesternWolf likes this.
  3. I'm throwing everything I got into this one because I'm still a virgin at close to 30. I just want to feel close to someone. Internalizing the pain is such a long and arduous process. Reading comments like yours gives me glimmers of hope though so thank you!

4. Actually - I'm 28 years old now!

5. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Find a way to make it work. You got this man!

6. A year? Why not just marry? Then you have a permanent solution, if you fear being alone.

7. We both are preparing for a competitive exam and is not in a situation to settle right now . Have to wait till we clear our exams and tell our family about us .