Two Sentence Horror

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nerevar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

‘Ah yes, agitated plasma’ the doctor said, standing over the young Prince, ‘he needs to be bled.’
    Of course he did not know he suffered from the ‘royal disease’ and once the blood began to flow, it would not cease.

2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"
    'Mommy," her daughter whispered back, "Daddy found the house."

3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My mother always took me to the pharmacy for the medicine to help cure my blindness, but it never worked and every day we prayed
    After she died, I guess her spirit took pity on me and I was blessed with sight for the first time in my life.

4. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

As a geneticist, you’d always pondered if there was a way to enhance vegetables to make them more appealing to children.
    After many failed experiments changing flavors and textures, you’ve created the perfect chemical solution — broccoli that produces nicotine!

5. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I pointed at the candies on the counter asking, “Dad, can I have four of those please?" while my other hand showed four fingers.
    As I curled the four fingers around my thumb, I hoped the cashier knew the sign and my dad didn't.

6. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"I wish for her to fall in love with me," I said to the Djinn, "But why did you give me all those things I didn't wish for?"
    "Those were just to get you hooked, because anything you do wish for will cost you"

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I regretted it the moment her limp body dropped at my feet, but I knew she had been sleeping with another man while I was away and I just snapped.
    On days when I miss her too desperately I travel back to be with her again, whenever I know my younger self isn't around.

8. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I'm a male nurse, and after leaving work, I always call my wife to make sure she's safe, because of the recent reports of a killer on the loose.
    I called her after getting into my car, and she answered, but I thought I could hear the faint, distant sound of a guy screaming for help in the background—and my wife assured me that it was just the TV.

9. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My job had “bring your child to work day” today
    There were no survivors

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

We were told that our grandfather wasn't in any photos because he was purged by the regime.
    Now that I searched the newspapers archives and red about his "achievements", I understand why my grandmother shudders when his name is mentioned.

11. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I grabbed the small monster by its neck, thinking myself victorious in protecting the town.
    My wife screamed as she desperately tried to wake me up and pry my vice line grip from our newborn’s neck.

12. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Two hours ago, before getting ready for my wedding, my parents revealed to me that my fiance was assigned female at birth.
    Turns out I was one of the females assigned to him at birth, and it will be about another half hour before we meet for the first time and exchange our vows.

13. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"This is a message from the Emergency Broadcast System..."
    "The comet can not be stopped."

14. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Before my mother passed away, she wrote me a letter predicting my future and told me to open it only when the time was right.
    After losing everything I decided to have a look, and chills went down my spine as I read through an exact word-for-word copy of my suicide note.

15. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The missing persons case for a young girl had been going on for years, and a new search party was just sent to their last known location.
    Each one encounters the same monster, but this time, they heard it cry out “You’ll never take me back to that terrible place!” before attacking.

16. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

As I received the call from the 911 operator that my wife and kids died in the car crash off the interstate, I began questioning my life
    But I was more questioning how much longer my life would last as I looked at my wife and kids pulling up in our supposedly crashed car into our driveway

17. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"I'm sorry, but your wife was killed by your infant after childbirth" The doctor relayed with a nervous expression.
    "After" childbirth... isn't it usually "During" childbirth?

18. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"The itching is all over, it won't stop." cried the girl.
    The audience behind the webcam sent more donations to decide the next punishment after the bleach bath.

19. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The aliens' advice had revolutionized human technology in many fields, so of course I had to inquire about how to improve our current nanobot designs and make them efficiently self-replicate.
    Their scientist regarded me with confusion for a moment before asking, "but, if not your species, then who designed all of the 'viruses' we identified in our initial scans?"

20. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The investigator opened the file and asked, “So you’re saying your colleague died because she lost situational awareness and walked into the airplane propeller?”
    I couldn’t tell him it was me who gained situational awareness that she’d get promoted instead of me, which was why I kept telling her to walk backward into the propeller when she asked me to take her picture.