I gotta throw up my white flag

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheLoneWolf88, Apr 28, 2024.

1. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

My speed dating result was a colossal failure. 15 years straight of failures overall, and just now realizing there's no one out there for me. This is my coup de grace. The stress over all of these years is bound to give me a heart attack so bad that it could kill me. There's no point in trying anymore

2. Comrade, to withdraw from the pursuit of women may be a very wise decision. Only time will prove pr disprove this choice.

3. TheLoneWolf88

Even an entire day later, my chest still feels heavy, and I was sure I was crying in my sleep from all the stress since I woke up with puffy eyes

silex_jedi likes this.
  4. I_Am_Strong_54

I_Am_Strong_54 Fapstronaut

Could you reach out to the speed dating organizer and ask them to contact the women for feedback on why they did not pick you as a match? I don't know if they would do that, but if you can get some feedback it might be helpful so you know what areas you can try to improve on to attract someone.

Have you thought about trying a match maker? They would be a little more expensive but your odds of meeting someone might be improved. At the very least, contact a few, go into for a meeting and see what they have to offer.

5. TheLoneWolf88

I'm sure I know why. I'm too awkward when I talk and the pain I'm hiding can still be seen. I have a shit ton of baggage that weighs me down.

I've heard someone say to ask yourself if you'd date yourself. My response is hell yeah

6. Hi pal,
    you write that you have a whole lot of baggage wearing you down. Frankly, everyone your age, including myself, has that problem.
    IMO, speed dating can be a stressful experience. My advice is to try celibacy for a time. Use this period to work on your self-esteem. Then you will better prepared to initiate a new romantic relationship.

7. TheLoneWolf88

I've been celibate my whole life and no one is willing to help me change that. I'm currently recovering from a full mental breakdown, as I felt my world collapse down on me

8. TheLoneWolf88

9. Hi pal,
    surely your lack of sexual relations can't be the only reason for your breakdown. Do you have a chronic illness? Or money problems perhaps? Or do you have an overwhelming sense of shame about your past life? Please elaborate.

10. TheLoneWolf88

My breakdown was due to all of the blood, sweat and tears I've put into finding someone over 15 years, then deciding to pull myself out of the dating scene. All those years for nothing

11. There are 8 billion people on the planet. Even if 99.9% of the entire population of the world hate your guts with a burning passion, that still leaves more people who might like you than you could meet in your lifetime even if you met a new person every single day from now until you died. Allowing the opinions of some random women to effect you like this is a sign of mental weakness, and I say that not as an insult but a statement of simple fact. You need to work on your mental constitution. Look, I understand rejection sucks and can make you feel terrible, but all the same wallowing in self-pity helps nobody, least of all you.

12. TheLoneWolf88

I'm aware my mind is weak. I can't learn to forgive myself so I can move on with my life. I guess what's killing me as well is that I have no hobbies

13. Forgive yourself for what? It doesn't seem like you've done anything. And if you're aware you need hobbies, then get some.

14. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

stop listening to this shit, here try this on a loop for a couple of hours, thx me later

15. Try celibacy Comrade. Apparently if it is truly embraced it can be a true joy. The burden of trying to acquire a sexual partner can be overwhelming. I know this from harrowing and soul destroying experience. Sometimes the flame/light is not worth the expensive candle. But, you must decide for yourself!

HealingBodyandMind likes this.
  16. TheLoneWolf88

I've been celibate my whole life. I'm sick of it

17. Yes, but you've been involuntarily celibate. Google brahmachyra. Read what you can on the subject. Then reflect upon it! Snap out of your melancholy or you are doomed!

HealingBodyandMind likes this.
  18. TheLoneWolf88

I think my coworkers finally understand what's going through my mind now. I told them I was a virgin a little over a year ago. But basically everyday, I have a constant emotionless face where they think I'll snap one day. They seem to understand how it makes me feel, and how badly I need it. They're both my age, married with kids.

I already figured it out last week that I'm solely responsible for how my life turned out. For years, I would always point the finger at someone or something else. I let my mind get this way. I locked my mind in a prison cell, now I have to find the key

19. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

Screw what everyone else is saying. You need to get laid & so do I and many of other men. Its funny how they won't legalize prostitution. When technically the highest bider= aka men with most resources get most of women lmao. And you wonder why people stop going to work. No I'm not going to run out here get a bunch of degrees or do all of this self improvement s***t just to get bottom of barrel coochie.
    "

20. TheLoneWolf88

I know I need to get laid. I tried a one night stand with someone local on Reddit 2 years ago, but I couldn't perform. I realized a few months ago that I'm demisexual. She was a stranger so I didn't feel comfortable around her, and that's why I couldn't do it