Private parts

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Just Pray, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Just Pray

Just Pray Fapstronaut

Not sure if this has been discussed before.

I'm male and my private part curves/rotates/turns a bit to the left rather than align in the centre. This makes my pee go to the left. I think it's not serious but I'd prefer it to be in the centre... Do want to have to fuck sideways 'n' all that?

How can I straighten up the old fella?

2. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

Male organs usually are never completely centered. Mine leans to the left as well.
    The pee thing can be annoying sometimes, agreed. When it comes to sex, I found it is no hindrance whatsoever. A curvature can actually be a fun advantage, depending on the anatomy of your partner.

Definitely not serious, very common.
    If you still feel worried or want to seek alignment, talk to a doctor.

3. IGY

IGY Guest

A curvy cock, why not? :p

I masturbate left handed and mine also curves to the left. Apparently, of those that have a curve, more curve to the left than the right. So, nothing to worry about. Intercourse is not impeded unless it takes off at a right angle. Cock curvature - no problem! ;)

4. Just Pray

Just Pray Fapstronaut

Thanks IGY for all that unnecessarily vulgar language. You made me laugh out loud :p

Thanks MadHatter, I had no idea it was so common. I was thinking about asking a doctor, but I'm reckon I'm in the "normal" range for angle of torsion/curve/whatever haha so I'll not show the doctor and save it for my future wife, yes?

5. IGY

IGY Guest

Unnecessarily vulgar language? Just taking a leaf out of your book @JustAnother :p

Just Pray likes this.
  6. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

You forgot to read it in a posh english accent

7. nfprogress

nfprogress Fapstronaut

I still think that my left angle was due to excessive use of my left hand during early years. I knew I should have gone with the ambidextrous approach from day one.

8. IGY

IGY Guest

Someone should write a paper on why we masturbate with our left hand. Maybe, @TheUnnasumingMammothrept, haha! :p

Well, I am kind of mixed up when it cums (lol) to this! :rolleyes: I mean my left-handedness and left footedness. o_O When my penis is flaccid and placid, it is straight, but as it erects, it starts to curve to the left (from my point of view). :eek: Now I have always masturbated with my left hand, and as far as I can remember my erection was straight during puberty.

I kick a ball with my left foot, but I am right handed in almost everything, except when I eat (I use the knife in my left hand) andwhen I masturbate. So, is there any significance in this - please, I need to know, hahaha! :D