Oasis of Peace

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ZenYogi, Oct 24, 2022.

What drives you most towards sobriety from PMO?

1. I want to live a better life without this addiction weighing me down

2. It’s a religious abstinence for me

3. It takes up all my time and energy I want my health back

4. I don’t want to die knowing I lived my whole life doing nothing but PMO never having lived at all

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Om

I find that I've become increasingly on board with sexual restraint. Not just doing no PMO, but also limiting any form of sexual contact to Friday through Sunday.

I am scheduling my week to have training be Monday through Thursday so I'm tired and don't want it anyways. Then Friday through Sunday I can have fun with Bulma.

So in a way my week's scheduled around sex lol.

Alright well, I handled stuff with getting a new couples counseling scheduled this morning. Then I'll have a session at noon in about 25 minutes.

Before then I'm going to go over whatever Katie told me to take care of to get me on boarded with my new company.

OM!

2. Joseph Campbell

Joseph Campbell Fapstronaut

I'll subscribe meng- most of my youtube viewing is either Martin Licis and Ivan Djuric working out or Action Bronson eating food lol- your stuff right up my alley :emoji_metal:

ZenYogi likes this.
  3. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Oh awesome thanks so much Meng!

I’m going to put together more martial arts material just grinding kicks and punches. Maybe even no contact spars with Bulma.

I want to post my sparring sessions from my dojo. Guess I’ll need a tripod or someone to tape it. Yeah good things to come hehe

can’t wait to check those dudes out today

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
    Joseph Campbell likes this.
  4. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Om

wow deep breath. Works been crazy. I’m so grateful to have the job and get paid though. Love my job. Bit stressful onboarding adolescents. But I’ll make it work. I believe in myself.

my cats so cute and cuddly since being on drowsy antihistamines. I wonder if there’s something like this we can put him on regularly after his allergies clear up.

Baki is a good show the original is free to watch on YouTube.

ommmmmm

I’m going to my first pizza party at the dojo tonight at seven. Wish me luck. Till then I’m gonna play sack boy with Bulma and maybe a little street fighter learning

yay may we have a good day

5. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

True to my name of calisthenics minimalist I am aiming to do only one day a week of full body strength training which a majority of the exercises are calisthenics.

I'll also do one other day with my partner doing

yeah fella good

see my most recent short for the minimalist workout I’m doing now since it won’t let me upload my pic

6. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

ommmm

Well ladies and gentlemen

it was time

I just deleted smite and smite 2

I accept this. These five pounds I put on the last two months were hard earned. Sleep training and nutrition. Eating and being tired of eating. Taking my creatine and vitamins daily. Protein shakes almost daily.

yes it was worth it. And if I’d spent it playing smite all day. And I was maybe silver rank:

I think I’d be dissatisfied and bored and burned out feeling. Just miserable.

So I’m glad I made that choice.
    I pkayed a few rounds of smite just now and it felt like it always did. Good wins but not worth the sting of lonesome defeat. It’d only be worth it if I had friends to play with everytime that I know IRL

SO pass on that forever

Sokay

Ow my body hurt from the strain of dips today I should drink some more willow bark and maybe reiki and foam roll it

stretch it

Rest and ice

I can’t just give up on myself, or the life I want to live. Won’t let games and things that don’t serve me stay in my life . Time to release you smite goodbye,

I’m not mad at you. I’m just glad I’m finally free . 250+ hours later

phew just like genshin heh

coulda watched cowboy bebop instead that would’ve been better

This was maybe the first time in a long time that I sort of didn’t want sex when my partner wanted it

I just wanted to focus on my training and recovery all week. Even if it meant having less sex this week . I don’t think she’d mind either but I’m tentative to decline when it’s there . Just because I don’t want her to feel unwanted. I’m just trying to save all the energy and semen I can to go hit the mma gym tomorrow

Ommmmm good nite

7. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Om

I did it. I switched the spots on n my hierarchy ranking and put my relationship at the top.

Previously Buddha was number one with my relationship at number two. So.

that’s scary. I consulted with Buddha and it feels like it’s best having her at the top.

I felt like my Om ommmm processing. My perspectives shifted. I understand her perspective. And how when I’m just clear about the positive thoughts and reasons behind my behavior. She knows…..

Today we finally broke through something that’s been an issue the whole relationship. Things tended to go well when I just made jokes and did cute things with her. So I kept doing those. But I took up too much space even if it was a positive vibe. I needed to listen more so.

I asked if we could take turns active listening in a timer. I listened first and she could listen after if she wanted.

RESULTS:
    It went swimmingly. She really appreciated me listening with undivided attention for seven minutes about her job. I prayed for her

she wanted to listen to me about my mma training. And I really appreciated that too. Then it was a strong bonding experience that led to sex.

:) I’m happy!

8. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Ommmmmmmmmm

The AC may have just broken again. After three days of blissful functioning it’s not cooling off.

im getting to work. Today. And I’m. Deep breaths. Moving forward as many therapy sessions as possible. From both my jobs. I am attempting to keep both jobs and not get burned out

it feels a lot like trying to do BJJ and MUAY THAI at the same time. ZzZzzzz

it’s challenging and I need to pace myself. But I know I can do it like millions of others have.

In a few months of dedication everything will be easy and smooth. I’ll have a huge payoff that’s double the payout that just one or the other would offer. Even 3x as the two jobs and two martial arts combined will be worth much more than the sum of their parts

Gabarre :) means do your best. Persevere.

9. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

10. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

OM!!!!!

My company is ready to issue me my first direct deposit. Ugh what a relief. I haven't gotten pad in like three months. Phew.

I know they'll get me my payment very soon.

The new jobs gotten a lot of matches and I'm on the ball as of today. Sent out the welcome text in under 24 hours from when the match occurred. Just trying to get scheduled for a session or a free consultation. Maybe I can make it even smoother somehow?

I dunno.

'Could you please schedule a first session with me through our website or via text. You can also let me know if you'd like a free 15 minute consultation. Hope to work with you soon!'

That sounds good.

Ommmmm time to go eat. Yum. ... ..eat save money good good.

Soon....someday soon. I'll be 185 lbs 7-12% bodyfat. With a six figure income. And saving 50% or more of it!!!!!! Investing it into safe and modestly safe mutual funds for my retirement. XD XD XD

I got thiiiiiiiisssss.

HEY MY YOUTUBE HIT 8K VIEWS LETS GOOOOOO!

11. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Om

my friend got first place at a bjj comp. Props to her :) See her full fight on my tube if you wish

Ommmmmmm

it was my first time going to a bjj tournament and I just watched.

I had a good time. I got to connect with my new friends. Happy I saw them. We actually went and made a omm I got invited to the running group for cross training. Thats nice.

Ommmm

yeah this experience has made me want to train Gi Bjj. That’s what everyone kind of does? And Om it’s the only way to earn a belt. I want to do it to make friends too because my friends in bjj are generally at those classes and the tournaments are with a gi. :)

12. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Ommmmmmmmm

life’s so boring with a bruised rib keeping me from powerlifting and mma right now. Just resting up. Hope it heals asap!!

I’ll try to do just bodyweight squats and calf raises maybe lunges too tomorrow. Oh well. That’s what I can do so I’ll do it .

13. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Ommmm

dang that hurt. I got my first actually negative comment on YouTube. I mean that means I’m awesome and popular or at least growing in popularity.

stings tho. Someone made fun of me for having a large forehead implying it’s unattractive and needs fixing with some sort of hairline alteration stuff.

I dunno if that’d be a good idea tbh. I just try to think about Ryan Reynolds and his big forehead that’s generally considered attractive or Neil Patrick Harris who is similar or that other guy. Alexander Skarshgard, Christina Ricci etc

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/celebrities-wholl-make-you-proud-of-your-fivehead

it’s tough to build self esteem back up after people try to tear it down. Ouch ….

maybe I’ll make a body positivity for large foreheads idk it doesn’t matter to me that much.

my forehead is smaller than the after picture on the hair transplant website

upload_2024-5-6_18-2-57.jpeg

shrugs

idk every tuber I’ve watched said they got trolls. And they were bothered at first but soon after learned to just not be bothered by it.

I haven’t been made fun of my forehead since high school. Unlike high school though. There’s like a 10:1 ratios of positive to negative feedback. Even a 11,000 : 1 ratio as id count all the views to be positives. Thats a lot better than high school lol

I think I got troll comments from like half the girls I expressed interest in. Lame right.

yep gonna just keep rocking my look. No one is without negative commenters if they have even a sliver of fame. Brad Pitt and Tom cruise get bashed for their looks too by some keyboard warriors they for sure have more trolls than I have viewers lol

alright Hoo settle down you’re handsome it’s fine. Buddha will sick Karma on them or something. You’ll get more resilient to it and not be bugged by harsh remarks. At least not much and always remember to focus on the positive after dealing with the negative. 11k:1 means people do like you and find you attractive on the whole.

let’s get you a nice short haircut like you wanted :)

Om

14. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

In fact if that happens I again

(I replied “tell it to Ryan Reynolds”). Because he’s a handsome guy with a big forehead who millions of women would die to spend a day with.

next time I’ll just report block them or even just block without reporting

15. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Ommmmmmm

ooooweweeereeeoooooooooooo

Ribs elbow and something else hurt
    They’re healing and healing is
    A process
    I’ll keep trusting this process
    Tummy little tender from hot sauce ?
    Shoulder was hurting a bit too
    leason learned
    Don’t spar k Shaub he’s too beast
    Don’t do bar dips
    Rings dips ok
    Go swimming
    Swimming is healing for the joints
    As long as it’s moderate

I’m working on my head movement see pic
    upload_2024-5-7_11-9-28.jpeg

It’s a 2.5 lb head movement bag. Thing hurts when it hits you. But not as bad as a punch does. It’s good for my head movement feels superb. I practiced my boxing defense with Bulma. I blocked everything. I’m going to try to do it again with some dodging. Then the next level is to only dodge and hit on the slip. Then I can land punches on taller people which , if you haven’t tried it before. Is difficult. Like really hard