Need Advice On Escalating Things With This Girl

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by volt2187, Jul 18, 2016.

1. volt2187

volt2187 Guest

New, and possibly last update. I let the fish out and felt great doing it. For some reason it felt like a cloud of pressure had been lifted from me because I was no longer overthinking when and what she was going to reply to me and I just went about my days like normal.

I went to the local bar last night that does trivia, and she was there with her friend again. Her friend told me the first time freaked her out, so that gave me a huge confidence boost (because I had that thought too, ie moved too fast for her). Me and my sister joined their group, and after some drinks and talking she started to open up to me more. After some light teasing and playing I just jumped right in and kissed her. No hesitation. We got close the rest of the night, practically on top of each other and made out about 5 more times. Held hands, heads bumped together, arm around waist, hand on thigh, etc, etc.

Hugged and kissed her when we got to her car too. Honestly, last night couldn't have went any better and I didn't even plan on any of it, I just went with the flow. She wants to hang out tonight, and I told her I'm doing that incline again monday with some friends and she might join me (she lit up when I told her).

It's amazing when you stop overthinking shit like this and just jump in and do it.

2. JavaProgammer

JavaProgammer New Fapstronaut

Outstanding work my friend. I'm in a very similar situation with my female "friend" because last saturday(my birthday) we were both getting real touchy she was sitting on me as no other seats at the table at pre drinks. She was rubbing my leg I was rubbing her. Lots of hand holding walking to the bus and grinding at the club. I feel like such a pussy for not kissing her!! Although at the end of the night she kissed me on the cheek -_- when we parted ways. This night is the reason i've started nofap r/seduction/ r/redpill to take these opportunities !

You're very inspirational buddy so much that I had to make an account to congratulate you and share my story

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    volt2187 and Deleted Account like this.