My challenge, 6 month without PMO, Social Media, Gaming & News

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Leeo_30, May 5, 2024.

1. rudderman

rudderman Fapstronaut

best of luck brother i just started with my 19 year addiction too im 30 too so i can relate. lets do this shit

Leeo_30 likes this.
  2. Leeo_30

Leeo_30 Fapstronaut

Thank you, good luck to you as well! You will do it!

rudderman likes this.
  3. Leeo_30

Leeo_30 Fapstronaut

Today was a good day. I had troubles to go to sleep and I slept felt asleep at about 2 AM.
    Normally, I am unconsious the day after. Less concentration, less willing power and anxious to fall for P.
    Not today! My horniness was at about 4/10, I had many fantasies about P but I stay strong. I tried to stop thouse thoughts as soon as possible.

My meditation session today was amazing! I had a few minutes without any thought!
    What did I do? I made the 61-points-relaxation technique: Thought about the top of my head, told myself in thoughts "one, head", simultaniously I took a deep breath. Then I concentrated on my third eye "two, third eye", breath, "tree, left eye" ... Had to be really concentrated but my reward was that nice state at the end!

give this day 8/10 points.

I chat on NoFap with two guys, @CaptainMate & @Zweitechance thank you for your support!

CaptainMate likes this.
  4. SpartanPotential

SpartanPotential Fapstronaut

Hi Leeo,

Just read your post. I wanted to let you know that in my opinion you are doing great in changing your habits. I read that when triggered you seek contact with your GF, which is one of the best things you can do! Because PMO'ing happends in isolation, so this is what you want to break, and you did. So keep this up!
    For meditation I use Sahaj Samadhi, I think it would also fit you well.
    Also if hit me up if you wanna talk, let's do this together

CaptainMate and Leeo_30 like this.
  5. Leeo_30

Leeo_30 Fapstronaut

Hi @SpartanPotential Thank you for your comment! Yes this really helps. It was a big transformation in that specific case. I was always independent and had because of that, a lot of difficulties asking for help. I think this is a problem for a lot of males.

So now I am, when I am conscious enough, turning to my GF as soon as I got triggered.

Thank you for your tip about Sahaj Samadhi. I Am going to contact you.

SpartanPotential likes this.
  6. Leeo_30

Leeo_30 Fapstronaut

WEEK Review

Today was, over all, a good day! Made my tasks, got in contact via LinkedIn a.s.o.

Horniness today: 6/10

Positive things this week:
    - I feel really strong
    - My testosterone level is increasing every day
    - I feel really happy and confindent
    - I feel like another person. In winter I am more shy, dont want to go out etc.
    - I am really socializing, want to get in contact with people

Paying attention (for reviewing in future)
    1. Stop your thoughts immediately, when they start getting filthy. When your testosterone level is high, your horniness is also high.
    2. I couldn´t sleep in my bed with my GF for the past 5 days. I was too awake or too horny. The next days were always tricky. because I was horny as well. Pay attention, those are the weakest moments. But you did it! So in future you will do it again!
    3. Implement Meditation again, it helps you to calm down, not getting angry so fast.
    4. With higher testosterone you get a bit less emotional to your GF. Pay attention! She loves you, show her affection!
    5. If you feel horny, go out jogging! It was an amazing feeling like beeing invincible!

SpartanPotential and CaptainMate like this.
  7. Leeo_30

Leeo_30 Fapstronaut

Today my mainfocus was thinking about my marketing and structural strategy for my business.
    I was productive and read a bit.
    I am also fasting for 36h. In the afternoon I entered our bathtub and read. I was really horny, 6/10 but I managed to stop my thoughts which were present. Good for me!

Because I just slept at 2 AM last night (I couldnt find rest) I was tired today. This evening I am going to sleep for myself. No stress anymore! I put enough pressure on myself.
    Sleep is important, I need to be concentrated next week.

8. Leeo_30

Leeo_30 Fapstronaut

Yesterday was a good day. Was productive and into Flow. In the evening my GF and I tried Karezza the first time. Was an interesting experience - fully be focused on sensations and not wanting to have an O.
    In my mind it was more exciting than it was in reality - like imaginations from PIV or P which are stronger than reality.
    Horniness: 4-8/10

I tried to sleep in my bed with my GF. But I had again troubles. Went back to our livingroom. I will sleep now for a couple of nights in our livingroom. Maybe unconsciously there are some issues. Can not figure it out yet.

Today I was not really in good mood. Couldnt work concentrated because of too less sleep. Also I felt like the energy from abstaining of PMO was gone. Maybe of Karezza yesterday? But I didnt had an O.
    Horniness 1/10, like gone. Good for me, it sucks when I always think about filthy stuff.

I dont have troubles with abstaining of PMO. When this feeling of invincibility, outgoing, beeing extroverted (I am an introverted person, socialicing, strength a.s.o. is staing during this time, I will never go back again to P. And abstaining from MO is key in my opinion.
    In my past I just abstained from P, this is the first time no PMO for me. And it is a really gamechanger!
    Sometimes it is difficult because of horniness but it is SOOOOO worth it! The power within me, unbelieble!!!:emoji_fist::emoji_fist::emoji_fist::):):)