Scalp itching when sexually aroused ?/ Had a big urge today.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Never_Return_There, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

So today i saw a few pics of one woman in google and got aroused instantly (she was kind of pretty provocatively dressed in the pics, just to make you wanna fap, normally i would close the tab immediately, but this time for some strange reason i kept looking), and felt something like stressed a little, suddenly my scalp started itching like crazy, the same itching that i had when i used to PMO, i haven't had this thing for a long time, like 7 months, will this lead to some hairloss, and why is it happening when i haven't even fapped, i thought about it for a second, but then closed the tabs and came back to myself, realizing my mistake. But why in the world does my scalp itch ? I have had another hard ons and arousals during this streak, but none of them has caused this itching. So the itching continued for a long time, maybe 2-3 hours, and i still feel a little itch on my head, and its located in the areas, where people go bald. And what exactly happens in my scalp ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    If someone knows something about this problem, PLEASE ANSWER... Thank you ....

2. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

I have dermatitis dry scalp, staying away from PMO reduces the dandruff quite a lot. I think on some level masturbation has caused it. Its been almost 4 months since I last jerked off and the condition is really improving. Id suggest staying away from artificial sex stimulus if you want this stuff to go. It wont lead to hairloss, maybe it'll lead to dermatitis.

3. Never_Return_There

Alright, thank you very much for replying. But i don't have dry scalp, or dermatitis, i have oily scalp, and it's because of PMO i think, and ever since i stopped it hasn't improved or the oiliness hasn't gone away. I am trying hard to stay away from sex stimuli, but they are all around me. And the itchiness from yesterday has lessened significantly, but i still scratch my head even now. And one dude on reddit/nofap said that its because dopamine and serotonin and something like this, but i kind of doubt it, since i think this is DHT, because back in the days when i had this itch happening to me when i was PMOing, then afterwards the places where i had the itch were the places where i lost hair, and had thinning... :mad: I fucking hate this :mad: :mad:

4. Never_Return_There

COME ON, NOBODY HAD THIS ????? I know there must be someone who has had it ...

5. looking

looking Fapstronaut

I have dermatitis on my scalp that seems to correlate with my PMO usage. This comes with an extremely bad itch when I start to sweat. So, this may happen during a PMO session if my room is hot, I'd say stay away from PMO and this should improve. While I don't think PMO causes this directly, I do think there are people who are susceptible to it, which PMO will then aggravate for the individuals.

Never_Return_There likes this.
  6. Never_Return_There

@looking Alright, thank you very much for the reply, now i seem to be more convinced to think that it's not DHT so much, now i will check what's up with dermatitis, i have had terrible itches when i used to sweat, but i dont think i have it now, so i don't know whats up with that. But i still say, that where i used to have itching on the scalp, when i PMOed, there was thinning of hair and receding afterwards, so i still think that this itch is connected with losing hair ... But i appreciate your answer, thank you.

Edit: Checked, it's not dermatitis in my case, i browsed another hairloss forum, and there i found one guy who said it was because of Prolactine/DHT/ Prostaglandine2 rushing in the scalp. So this is bad news for real.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  7. Never_Return_There

HAPPY FOUR MONTHS !!!! Enjoy the freedom !

Thechosenone likes this.
  8. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Thanks man!! I am ;) roll on to 150 now