Most Negative Response(s) You've Had on SR?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rev2.0, May 2, 2024.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

For whatever reason, two incidents came to my memory this week. Both of these happened about a year ago, a few weeks apart from each other. I would have been about 2 1/2 years in at the time.

1) I was wandering around at my local farmers market and a guy was there selling stuff out of his truck. I'd say he was in his mid 60s. I said good morning and he literally growled at me. I beat it away from his area and took a wide berth around any time I saw him there again

2) I was back in my hometown and pulled into a convenience store one morning. From my car I see this girl from behind, probably early 20s, heading into the store and walking a huge husky. She was wearing a T shirt and short skirt and like I said I only got a behind view but she had an incredible body (other than the bruises on her legs which were a red flag). I mean my junk was up just like that. Anyway I had to go into the store but she was tying up her dog outside the door so I had to wait. Right as she finished I walked up and started saying hi to the dog. The rest of this all happened in literally 2 seconds. I sensed her turning around and this voice in my head said, DO NOT look at her. Then something came out of her mouth, whether she was spitting or cursing it kind of seemed like both. I turned around and went back to my car, never looking at her and waited till she and her dog had left before I went in. Now mind you, by this far into my SR journey I was so bold I wasn't kow-towing to any woman, but this one I wanted no part of. I had never before felt such intense and dark energy directed at me. That, combined with at the same time how incredibly horny she first made me, makes me think she was not necessarily a P star (they don't make P where I'm from) but definitely someone making money off her body in some way. Very weird vibes and nothing I want to experience again.

Others' stories?

2. Metamorphosis144

Metamorphosis144 New Fapstronaut

You should understand that the way people behave is mostly to do with them and not with you.

OneAdam12 and The Pennsylvanian like this.
  3. OneAdam12

OneAdam12 Fapstronaut

NoFap has at its foundation a huge spiritual component. Your “vibration”, energy, spirit, whatever you want to call it irritated something in them. The temptation came from the negative influence she had attached to her. I’d say a demon(s) of lust. It happens to me frequently on longer streaks. Once you see the pattern you can start to predict it by that feeling you get.